Tabbies @ Boatmen, Eastern Final

bluto

Duke is perfect for Sask.....fits their culture...they will overpay...along with overpaying Fartado....and he will cause rifts and complain and ***** when he gets the steady supply of god awful passes, and will most likely ruin the development of their young Canadian receivers as they will probably emulate him...as it seems the newer young DB's like to emulate the douchers like Purifoy/edam/Marshal and Gainey

Where does Hamilton sit in the "likeability scale" after their dumbass fans spits beer at players (in the niddle of a health pandemic no less) and jump barricades to start fights?

1 minute ago, blue_gold_84 said:

What a ****-show.

Ok well maybe they folding.

And Hamilton is trash top to bottom.

3 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

John Murphy, Argos GM, is clearly caught on video calling someone a homophobic slur.

That is not going to go over well. He could be in massive trouble.

Yeah that is a problem.

BTW I notice you said you want us to lose against Hamilton but think we will win on RF.com.

I can appreciate that. But cheering for Hamilton still makes you the enemy.

25 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Where does Hamilton sit in the "likeability scale" after their dumbass fans spits beer at players (in the niddle of a health pandemic no less) and jump barricades to start fights?

Ok well maybe they folding.

And Hamilton is trash top to bottom.

Yeah that is a problem.

BTW I notice you said you want us to lose against Hamilton but think we will win on RF.com.

I can appreciate that. But cheering for Hamilton still makes you the enemy.

Like you gentlemen, cheering for an arch rival just isn’t an option! Though I don’t think you will be beaten. Truth is I’m more so just cheering for a good game.

10 minutes ago, do or die said:

Anyone who jumps out of the stands to fight professional football players.....is simply asking for a beat down...

Asking and deserving of.

1 minute ago, greenrider55 said:

Like you gentlemen, cheering for an arch rival just isn’t an option! Though I don’t think you will be beaten. Truth is I’m more so just cheering for a good game.

I would be in the same boat.

22 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Yeah, I'd never cheer for the Riders in a million years, tho it's not so much an "arch rival" thing so much as I just hate every single person from that province, because of the Riders, full stop. 

Just personally as I live in Alberta, I have a deeper rooted hatred for Bo Levi & the Stamps than I do for the Bombers. Being raised near Calgary has led me to hate any fan of any team from Calgary.

4 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Just personally as I live in Alberta, I have a deeper rooted hatred for Bo Levi & the Stamps than I do for the Bombers. Being raised near Calgary has led me to hate any fan of any team from Calgary.

THEM TOO!