CHAMPS at Leo's GDT

Nolby

2 minutes ago, lyin' guy said:

You need to blow a certain amount of sunshine up everyone's arses when you're on another team's board. You can't be aggressive all the time. Here as well. But if you want to participate in CFL discussion that's what you need to do. We don't have a lot of discussion out this way, hell we're lucky If the Lions make page 6 of the sports page. If we did I would probably frequent other boards less often. 

You're right, you do have do that. I appreciate fans like you that love this league in places where it is easier not to. 

Honestly, just call us assholes to our face. I'll respect that. Not the hyeenas on RF.com

Alcohol and a discouraging loss is a legit excuse.

We can all move on.

5 minutes ago, lyin' guy said:

I've said my apologies. No one is an *******, just proud fans enjoying themselves. 

I lit the fire, I can take the heat. 

You took your heat and owned it.

We're moving on.

Let's be honest, the lions got absolutely thrashed after being hyped up a lot the last few weeks. If the shoe was on the other foot we'd be a surly lot too. 

But this is also why us bomber fans are being arrogant. We read all off season about the super team in Hamilton, or how good the riders are, and then how tough a test bc will be, and it just seems to go on and on. Bombers have been an after thought to the media despite being the Champs in 2019 dominating everyone in their way, despite smacking the so called top teams in the mouth at every turn. 

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

Let's be honest, the lions got absolutely thrashed after being hyped up a lot the last few weeks. If the shoe was on the other foot we'd be a surly lot too. 

But this is also why us bomber fans are being arrogant. We read all off season about the super team in Hamilton, or how good the riders are, and then how tough a test bc will be, and it just seems to go on and on. Bombers have been an after thought to the media despite being the Champs in 2019 dominating everyone in their way, despite smacking the so called top teams in the mouth at every turn. 

Correct.

If we are going to do real talk. The Lions do have some very good players, but that OL is terrible, and that front 7 is probably the worst in the league.

Those are big problems that take time to fix and are hard to fix (especially the OL).

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

This.  Even in the moments we are winning the cup, it's mentioned that Hamilton will forsure be in the finals next year.  We start the year not even 1st in the power rankings.   Articles fawning over Hamiltons potential going undefeated all year.  

A lot of people thought our cup run was a fluke and that we would fall off hard. That the team was getting older, Collaros was one hit away from being done for good, that Buck for Lapo was a massive downgrade.... All these things. All soundly proven untrue. 

11 hours ago, lyin' guy said:

Lol. Ya. Well, I've been on the Rider board since 2005. Fairly new here. I deserve the shellacking. I'll take it. 

To be fair, just cuz we are winning doesn't mean we have to be assholes about it. 

Love to see the Lions turning a corner this year- BC fans deserve a good team. Other than the showing last night, it looks like you guys have a very good team.

Anyways- looking forward to your future posts.

RF Saying were cocky,can't stand Harris celebrating even though they could've been first down runs,endzone celebrating etc... We better not see a single emotion out of those clowns today or they're just hypocrites themselves. They should be calling Fajardo a cocky ******* then as he seems to celebrate every first down like it was his first.

Edited by Nolby

9 minutes ago, Nolby said:

RF Saying were cocky,can't stand Harris celebrating even though they could've been first down runs,endzone celebrating etc... We better not see a single emotion out of those clowns today or they're just hypocrites themselves. They should be calling Fajardo a cocky ******* then as he seems to celebrate every first down like it was his first.

How quickly they forgot that stupid chain they had last year 

2 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

That's not what you said dipshit. You called everyone on this board assholes to make yourself look better on the rider forum. You're ******* pathetic. There was no **** talking before the game, the vast majority of people thought it'd be a good game and no one was rude to you. 

You wanted to look good on the rider forum, for whatever reason, got called out and now you're trying to save face. You're a *****. End of story. Stop posting here.

Dude- @lyin' guy acknowledged his **** move, apologized publicly on here and seems quite sincere about it... what more can he do?  Chill out and realize that he did the proper thing here by owning up and apologizing. No need to alienate other fans when they come on here.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

22 minutes ago, Nolby said:

Laughable...they are the worst team in league with their excessive look at me boasting and celebrating for the most basic of plays...total me first look at attitude on that team...take selfish penalties...is a joke that they claim that about other teams