CHAMPS at Leo's GDT

Nolby

Sore losers. Marshall tried to start a fight on the second last play of the game when Mitchell was taking a knee. 

2 hours ago, Booch said:

Like really suitor?? Nice hold maybe

He just never shuts up. He just keeps talking, talking, talking. He says nothing through all that babble. Hey, I'm gonna make up a new nickname. How about Play Maker Baker? STFU. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Sore losers. Marshall tried to start a fight on the second last play of the game when Mitchell was taking a knee. 

He just never shuts up. He just keeps talking, talking, talking. He says nothing through all that babble. Hey, I'm gonna make up a new nickname. How about Play Maker Baker? STFU. 

Black was absolutely overjoyed with that the new nickname. 

Take Winnipeg. They are a borderline team, essentially play extremely rough, edgy, and even dirty, 

as per RF....where's the evidence or penalties/fines for dirty play?

one smart thing said there tho was the suggestion that maybe CF isn't that good and 2019 was a one off...and he is just a back up.....ding ding ding...no ****

Also..about the penalties...the Rider players just aren't wired that way to not do retaliation stuff after whistle when teams take liberties against them...so beating and burning them on plays now is taking liberties?? What a bunch of dumbasses

20 minutes ago, Booch said:

Take Winnipeg. They are a borderline team, essentially play extremely rough, edgy, and even dirty, 

as per RF....where's the evidence or penalties/fines for dirty play?

one smart thing said there tho was the suggestion that maybe CF isn't that good and 2019 was a one off...and he is just a back up.....ding ding ding...no ****

Also..about the penalties...the Rider players just aren't wired that way to not do retaliation stuff after whistle when teams take liberties against them...so beating and burning them on plays now is taking liberties?? What a bunch of dumbasses

They are too biased to see the reality. We are a hard nosed football team. Physical as can be. But we are not a team that plays on the edge. We are frequently among the least penalized teams in the league. We are the most disciplined squad in the league by a mile. The riders are the opposite. The riders have after the snap scuffles and shenanigans every single game. Its not some grand conspiracy, they arent highly emotional, they have no discipline. 

15 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

They are too biased to see the reality. We are a hard nosed football team. Physical as can be. But we are not a team that plays on the edge. We are frequently among the least penalized teams in the league. We are the most disciplined squad in the league by a mile. The riders are the opposite. The riders have after the snap scuffles and shenanigans every single game. Its not some grand conspiracy, they arent highly emotional, they have no discipline. 

And it starts from the top...Dicky Boy has zero control obviously..and minimal respect by his players to keep doing it...been going on since 2019

I cant find any over all penalty stats, so I broke it down from the game day stat sheets. 

Bombers 8 games

5-45, 6-65, 8-80, 8-70, 9-79, 6-82 , 6-56, 3-35.

Total of 43-512. With 5-64 average per game.     

Riders 8 games

7-73, 20-187, 9-95, 10-102,12-143, 7-80, 9-100, 8-67. 

Total of 82-847. For an average of 10.25-105.88.   

No grand conspiracy here. No magic, no BS. The bombers are far more disciplined. I have no doubt that the riders have the 2 worst games for discipline in the league this year. 1 against us and 1 against hamilton. 

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

And it starts from the top...Dicky Boy has zero control obviously..and minimal respect by his players to keep doing it...been going on since 2019

Oh it was happening in the Chris Jones era too.

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I cant find any over all penalty stats, so I broke it down from the game day stat sheets. 

Bombers 8 games

Riders 8 games

No grand conspiracy here. No magic, no BS. The bombers are far more disciplined. I have no doubt that the riders have the 2 worst games for discipline in the league this year. 1 against us and 1 against hamilton. 

We have been for years

Just now, Booch said:

Yep he cant manage professional players. I posted in the game thread this week asking who the worst coach in the league is right now between elizondo, dickenson, and plop. And honestly its a hard call. I suspect elizondo will be fired first. Plop is a bad OC imo, but I think he's actually solid at coaching players and making in game decisions. His roster choices have been awful, with qbs and flanders etc. But right now Id probably fire him last of those 3. Elizondo is a butt. I dont like him or the way he manages his players. I see a lot of the riders issues with him. But in the end I think elizondo might be a bit better than dickenson.  

Just now, Geebrr said:

Oh it was happening in the Chris Jones era too.

We have been for years

100% on both points. Jones teams though are a bit different. They did play on the edge, and had attitude to a real negative degree. He cultivated a me first culture. But dickenson is like a cesspool that happens in the absence of any culture. 

Theyve been a cesspool of one sort or another for a long time. The biggest dumpster fires in the last 20 years have all been in regina. Honestly a lot of poop (like mccallum) from the early part of the previous decade has kind of been forgotten. 

6 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Bombers 8 games

Riders 8 games

I decided to take it a step further, Powell has only ran for more yards then the riders lost in penalties once. That was best game by a mile. 

The first week CJ and powell combined rushing yards was less than the riders penalty yards.

2nd week also less combined rushing yards than penalty yards.

3rd week less rushing yards again.

4th week, less rushing yards.

5th week less rushing yards. 

6th week more yards rushing than penalty yards!

7th less.

8th week more yards rushing than penalty yards!

For us we had more week 1, less in week 2 and 3 with barely any brady carries vs TO. Harris had more in every game.  On average if we hit more than 10 carries we will our run our penalty yards. If the riders run 20 times, they still arent breaking even. 

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

I decided to take it a step further, Powell has only ran for more yards then the riders lost in penalties once. That was best game by a mile. 

The first week CJ and powell combined rushing yards was less than the riders penalty yards.

2nd week also less combined rushing yards than penalty yards.

3rd week less rushing yards again.

4th week, less rushing yards.

5th week less rushing yards. 

6th week more yards rushing than penalty yards!

7th less.

8th week more yards rushing than penalty yards!

For us we had more week 1, less in week 2 and 3 with barely any brady carries vs TO. Harris had more in every game.  On average if we hit more than 10 carries we will our run our penalty yards. If the riders run 20 times, they still arent breaking even. 

Ooooh...the Rider fans are gonna need a lot of cold water for that burn.  Cue the foaming at the mouth. Winning covers a multitude of problems but losing brings all of the bile to the surface.

Edited by Tracker