Week 6 thoughts and review

Nolby

-Toronto beats Hamilton,a coin flip figuring out who's better of the two

-Bombers crush the Riders, defense is absolutely insane,Collaros is rolling

- Stamps take out Elks,I have no clue who's #2 in the west

-BC crushes a garbage fire of a "team" in Ottawa.

As good as the Bombers have been,I hope they're not gonna take Edmonton lightly,they've got some weapons and seems like it could be a trap game.

5 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Meanwhile in Regina, AC Leonard and the Priders think that after he sits this next game out, that he's free and clear. Truth is, he still needs to supply a sample.

You can run but you can't hide. 

Imagine he fails,Fajardo is out and the riders lose....Christmas could come early.

2 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Meanwhile in Regina, AC Leonard and the Priders think that after he sits this next game out, that he's free and clear. Truth is, he still needs to supply a sample.

Really? Lmao….well that will be hilarious. 
At RF he’s not getting much sympathy. In fact a number of comments are speculating how his teammates will be able to respect the guy for letting down the team.    But who knows do players get pissed off about the juicing thing? 

28 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

They also think the Bombers are 100% healthy and that if they were 100% healthy they probably beat us. I don’t dispute they would be a lot better healthy but so would they Bombers. Depth is a wonderful thing. 

Yeah they yip yapping on Riderfans that we are 100 percent healthy..and we won cause of that...and that they have some first yr guys starting...I guess depth doesn't count.

As well as failing to see we have a starting d tackle still missing...our Will...2 raw rookies in db group starting...lost our starting Sam..then his replacement was lost...our replacement for the Will as well...missed our starting RB and WR for start of season...lost our Canadian slotback for 2 games...rookie kicker...but...we have depth and discipline and are at 5-1...yup we so lucky

Glen Suitor has sent a request to the league explaining why Harris wasn't kicked out of the game.

He did not send one in requesting an explanation for why Micah Johnson's ghost was not kicked out of the game for facemasking and throwing punches.

I am also submitting video tape of the game for scientific research because we have video evidence of Micah Johnson's ghost. 

12 hours ago, Brandon said:

Harris showed once again that he can't handle pressure well.   If we don't allow him to dink and dunk for 400 yards then we should be good. 

Their tackles have been getting rekt by ok dls. If our DL doesnt have their best game of the year ill be shocked. The elk have some good offensive weapons and balance. But they dont run to pass, and they dont pound the rock unless its late in the game. I view wilder the same way as harris. Hit him in the mouth early and often, make it a dirty physical game and watch him disappear. 

37 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Glen Suitor has sent a request to the league explaining why Harris wasn't kicked out of the game.

He did not send one in requesting an explanation for why Micah Johnson's ghost was not kicked out of the game for facemasking and throwing punches.

I am also submitting video tape of the game for scientific research because we have video evidence of Micah Johnson's ghost. 

tell me this isn't true?...he did yammer on about it tho...even into the 3rd quarter...guys a knob

20 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

We broke Wilder Jr. few years back when he was still with the Argos. We can do it again. 

It may be a trap game but I have confidence that O'Shea and the locker room leaders will not be treating this game (or any game) lightly. 

I'm not too worried about Wilder...we will handle him.... I can see him coming down with an "injury" part way through the game if he is being pummelled...which I am sure will happen as he will be getting hit alot...and hard