2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

Im still so shocked they won. Like its hard to really believe.. I dunno. Weird. So happy for all the guys on the team especially jake and neufeld who have to be the longest serving bombers, happy for all coaches management other staff and equipment guys.. Just a seriously amazing surreal moment.

In reality bombers are our only chance at winning at the Pro level, Jets just yeah.. Honestly that might be the only thing that could be bigger.. Jets winning the cup.

However, back to back CFL champs might be intriguing.

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

Did he not hear about the mean trash talk factor of Simoni Lawrence? 

Simoni talking trash non-stop.

https://www.tsn.ca/cfl/video/cfl-wired-the-grey-cup~1837316

LOL at around the 0:50 mark Simoni swipes Darvins towel and throws it behind him then freaks when Darvin pushes him.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

29 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

LOL at around the 0:50 mark Simoni swipes Darvins towel and throws it behind him then freaks when Darvin pushes him.

I am sooo glad our guys don't act like that. Total lack of class. If I was a fan of the Crycats or the Cryders I'd be embarrassed by crap like that.

Edited by Deiter Fan

49 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

The problem is the dude is probably not all there in the head or had a real poor support group as a child or a little bit of both.

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

Im still so shocked they won. Like its hard to really believe.. I dunno. Weird. So happy for all the guys on the team especially jake and neufeld who have to be the longest serving bombers, happy for all coaches management other staff and equipment guys.. Just a seriously amazing surreal moment.

In reality bombers are our only chance at winning at the Pro level, Jets just yeah.. Honestly that might be the only thing that could be bigger.. Jets winning the cup.

However, back to back CFL champs might be intriguing.

When the Jets were making their run a couple of seasons ago, Jets fans were making fun of the Bombers by saying the Jets were going to win a Cup first even with not having a team for 15 years.

Pro-Jets, anti-Bombers fans are almost as bad as Rider fans.

I guess Chipman no longer needs to buy the Bombers to make them a winner.

8 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

LOL at around the 0:50 mark Simoni swipes Darvins towel and throws it behind him then freaks when Darvin pushes 

I wonder if there is a longer version...seemed so short. I do love the fact that simoni slowly just disappeared though. He made exactly zero plays when it mattered most. OVER RATED!!! and he wanted the MODP? What a joke, what a fraud, what an absolute pretender.

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

I wonder if there is a longer version...seemed so short. I do love the fact that simoni slowly just disappeared though. He made exactly zero plays when it mattered most. OVER RATED!!! and he wanted the MODP? What a joke, what a fraud, what an absolute pretender.

I think a longer version will be up within a few days, most "Wired" episodes are usually 7-8 mins. long.