Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
White Out

ALLCAPS @ Bombers game day

Guest J5V

I don't know what you guys have been watching. I mean, we have BIG, BIG problems all over the field. How anyone can be happy with that is beyond me. 

The most complete team Bomber fans have witnessed for quite some time....DB's were even on their game....Rose leading the way...Walby says dominate team and we just saw total domination last night...RedB's crawled out of here with tails tucked...That should send a message to any team coming to play on our turf....C;mon down to Winnipeg

29 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Apparently the ALLCAPS were talking a lot of **** at the end of last game.

Probably shouldn't have done that.

Playing dirty all game too. Cheap late shot took Demski out, tried to do the same to Whitehead a couple times. Not sure why the refs were letting them get away with the late high hits. Looks good on those dirty pricks to get their asses kicked twice by the Bombers. 

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

Playing dirty all game too. Cheap late shot took Demski out, tried to do the same to Whitehead a couple times. Not sure why the refs were letting them get away with the late high hits. Looks good on those dirty pricks to get their asses kicked twice by the Bombers. 

Yup, that is all they brought to the game.

Brutal

11 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

The Bombers as a team have given up 80 points in 5 games.

7 of those points were off a fumble recovery by Ottawa for a TD.

The Bombers D as a unit is averaging 14.6/game

Can take 7 off that total to BC had a kick off return first game.

I have been all over our scouting staff to come up with a big play receiver for the past few years.  I've wanted McManus fired and a complete revamp of our scouting staff.  But they finally found a couple of good receivers that can stretch the field but actually catch the ball as well.  Things are looking up!

The J and J crew at DE.....now really getting their groove.  Combine that with the Tiger Tanks, at DT.....makes for a scary defensive line.   The Ottawa quarterbacks were holding that ball, like a really hot-potato

10 hours ago, Mr. Perfect said:

I remember the days, and rightfully so given the results, that people wanted Walters fired  when he was the special teams coordinator. 

in fairness though, my neighbour who actually played for the Bombers says that Walters wasn't that great of a ST guy.  He's much better suited to what he is doing now.