GDT: Argos @ 'Riders

I only casually watched the first half but Darby Jr should be cut the moment that game ended.    Ian Wild also needs to hang them up... whiffed numerous times.  

The Argos kick coverage is putrid.  

Only shitty part of this game is that the Rider fans heads will swell so big thinking Fajardo is the next BLM...

man i sure hate listening to Suitor yammer on endlessly about stuff and goo all over the Riders....the way he was yapping about Fajardo was pathetically sad and yet funny...throwing around all these analogies and attributes he has that are elite....basic QB skills that a QB should have regardless, yet he is blabbering on to the point where he seems like he wants to say he is the best in the league , and MOP worthy...he put up some numbers against 2 shitacular defenses, whoopty do...lets see what he can sustain, and a horrible deep ball...most are hanging up there and the receiver has to come back or stop to get it...catching DB's off guard right now, but now we have seen it over a couple games teams are going to key on this and welcome to pick city...just you wait and see...they will play receivers a bit more loosely to get these lame ducks

Also some of his comments in defense of players who mess up, after he blows skittles up their ass to try and make it seem like it was a scheme thing is laughable as well....I'd rather listen to Rod Black and is out right ignorance to a lot of things football than listen to Suitor who talks like he is a wise old sage and a CFL "Expert" when in reality he is just a idiot ...especially during a Rider game...he shouldn't be allowed to do their games as it makes the experience un-enjoyable at best

Edited by Booch

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

man i sure hate listening to Suitor yammer on endlessly about stuff and goo all over the Riders....the way he was yapping about Fajardo was pathetically sad and yet funny...throwing around all these analogies and attributes he has that are elite....basic QB skills that a QB should have regardless, yet he is blabbering on to the point where he seems like he wants to say he is the best in the league , and MOP worthy...he put up some numbers against 2 shitacular defenses, whoopty do...lets see what he can sustain, and a horrible deep ball...most are hanging up there and the receiver has to come back or stop to get it...catching DB's off guard right now, but now we have seen it over a couple games teams are going to key on this and welcome to pick city...just you wait and see...they will play receivers a bit more loosely to get these lame ducks

Also some of his comments in defense of players who mess up, after he blows skittles up their ass to try and make it seem like it was a scheme thing is laughable as well....I'd rather listen to Rod Black and is out right ignorance to a lot of things football than listen to Suitor who talks like he is a wise old sage and a CFL "Expert" when in reality he is just a idiot ...especially during a Rider game...he shouldn't be allowed to do their games as it makes the experience un-enjoyable at best

Honestly, Suitor likes rider goo all over himself. He prefers the skittles up his derrier. But really good observation and comments. 

10 minutes ago, Booch said:

It was surreal

well can't wait to hear their narrative when things go back to normal for him and he is not moving offence...scoring points and making errors...maybe they will say "obviously Fajardo took advantage of the leagues weaker sister's and now he is showing why he has never taken the next step as a bonafide starter"..but I bet that never gets discussed...Suitor will just wipe the spooge from his face and blabber on about something else in defense

Does anyone remember when Joey Elliot was named the Blue Bombers starting quarterback? In his first start on Aug. 16, the Bombers defeated the Cats by a score of 32–25. He completed 33 of 43 passes for 406 yards and a touchdown, becoming the first Blue Bomber quarterback to throw for over 400 yards since 2009.

Fajardo=Elliot

12 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

It was surreal

Absolutely pathetic, to be perfectly honest. The Argonauts are a goddamned embarrassment this season. Their defense is putrid, particularly their tackling (Wild was beaten like a rented mule through the middle pretty much all game). On offense, Franklin can't make a read to save his life and it's gross to see a talent like Walker waste away. But sure... I guess Trestman was the problem.

So, what's more plausible, the Riders are that good or the Argos are that bad? Anyone with half a brain would say the latter. They're hot garbage.

Only seen 2 Argo games....but a number of things already clear

Franklin is not the next one
The guy playing S should be cut immediately
Argo back 7 on D is the worst in the league, by miles
Management changed coaches - but severely overrated the holdover talent, and didn't recruit any help
Some big name vets on both sides of the ball pretty close to being washed up.

Not a pretty sight.

Argos are a bad team. Franklin hasn't taken the next step and may never take it. SJ Green used to be great, sad to see how far he's fallen. Darby is absolutely brutal. I guess they'll win a game or two, but it will be more luck than skill.

The Riders aren't as bad as I've been led to believe. Fajardo looked good in the last 2 games. Better than broke down Collaros. If he can keep it up, the Riders will get out of the basement in the West.