Cuts and Keepers

Nolby

29 minutes ago, Noeller said:

https://bomberbuzz.com/2016/06/11/stock-market-report-bombers-vs-alouettes/

I have no clue if this guy has any clue what he's talking about, but it SOUNDS like he does....lotta interesting info about positions that the average fan doesn't necessarily watch for.....

I really liked this article about the team. Well worth the read. He's obviously had time to review the game and look at players closely.

14 hours ago, tracker said:

If Richards wants to play this game, he will have to do so covered in bubble-wrap. Pity- he looked like a decent receiver for his few plays.

You can't make the club from the tub!!

Did he get hurt again?? I expect he starts the season on the PR. And where was the Vitt kid we drafted?? Is he hurt??

The last of my thoughts on the game: I really liked Corney, McDuffie, Flanders, Wild and Collins. I was really impressed with the arm strength of QB Davis, and I think someone must've spoken to QB Bennett after a couple of soft throws because then he started zinging the ball as well. Feel bad for Keeping, at this stage in his career he needs maybe to think of his long term health. I did like #91 Hubbard, but have to agree the more he played the slower he seemed to move. Castillo will get a chance in this league, but not here.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

https://bomberbuzz.com/2016/06/11/stock-market-report-bombers-vs-alouettes/

I have no clue if this guy has any clue what he's talking about, but it SOUNDS like he does....lotta interesting info about positions that the average fan doesn't necessarily watch for.....

Pretty smart guy, I like a lot of what he has to say. I don't often agree with what he says on the defensive side of the ball, but he absolutely gives good offensive analysis.

19 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Not sure how they can have a American as the 6th Oline on 44. 

Use a DI spot. Maybe better than starting an extra NI elsewhere. BTW: DI has to take an Import's spot so using the backup OL as a DI means an import has to be replaced by a NI if the backup OL comes in.

4 hours ago, MTA said:

No way tony can play sam. I still dont understand how ppl think sam is a LB postion its not, its a true db spot. Its not 1980

Played SAM just fine last year when he got in and this year so far.  He's a hybrid player, maybe you're thinking of someone else?  Burnett can cover.  I think there are a lot of guys ahead of him though.  He's going to make it for special teams more than D.

No the last thing you want to do is risk wrecking a young oline man's confidence throwing him in too early ,hope there is a Canucks utily vet out there we can get or start 3 imports till Keeping is ready.I don't think Couture is ready physically to play yet in the CFL.

Edited by bb1

2 hours ago, bb1 said:

No the last thing you want to do is risk wrecking a young oline man's confidence throwing him in too early ,hope there is a Canucks utily vet out there we can get or start 3 imports till Keeping is ready.I don't think Couture is ready physically to play yet in the CFL.

O'Shea hintd at that in his last interview, he thinks Couture is ready mentally but he's not quite where he needs to be physically.  If he starts hanging around with Corney he'll put on some pounds.

12 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

O'Shea hintd at that in his last interview, he thinks Couture is ready mentally but he's not quite where he needs to be physically.  If he starts hanging around with Corney he'll put on some pounds.

Bad news for the buffets in town.