Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!

bb.king

1 hour ago, Logan007 said:

I have a question.  I'm not a fan of wearing my jersey's baggy.  I like them the same size as a tshirt.  I have an old Stegall jersey at home, which I think is a large (but feels bigger then a large), but I'm a thin guy and wanted something a bit more fitting.  Are the mediums the same size as a regular tshirt medium?  I know sizes are variant depending on which brand you go with, but I'm just wondering if jersey's are the same or bigger then normal tshirt sizes.  I'm just wondering if I'd have to go small or not.

I'm not a fan of wearing a jersey baggy either. I wear a medium t-shirt and a small jersey. It fits similar to a t-shirt, its just a bit longer. I can still wear a hoodie underneath if its cold out and its not too tight.  I'm 5'10" 145-150 lbs. Hope that helps you out.

10 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Seems like they are trying to say they are the only ones that have soooo many cups. Like they own the trophy. The Islanders use the four bar desgnation representing four Stanley mugs, but that's a thirty team league. The Ssk group is less than original in the four bar sign. They had to steal it as well. Next they'll be saying they invented the telephone. Remember when that goof ball poster from SK posted his car photo and stated that Saskatchewan invented vanity license plates? Reminds me of the Russians during the 60's that claimed they invented the car, the phone, television, the tooth brush and hockey. 

Well we definitely know Saskatchewan didn't invent the toothbrush.

Judging by what LaBatte was wearing on twitter, it looks like the Roughies will have a white pants option as well.  They had players in all four looks: green/white, green/green, white/white, white/green. 

The all-green pajamas are bad enough, but all-white football uniforms are the worst.

Damn, Greg Ellingson rocks that redblack casual outfit like a real model. I guess if football takes a bad turn for him, there's always the runway...

Edited by johnzo

Pretty impressive start to the year for the Bombers so far. They got three things done right:

1) Very good free agency.

2) Very good draft proceedings.

3) A return to sensibility in returning the Blue in Blue Bombers.

Actually, make it 4 things - they haven't become anywhere near what the Riders are, and we don't have to watch dem dam green pickles get jarred at IGF all year long.

6 hours ago, Detroit Guy said:

I'm not a fan of wearing a jersey baggy either. I wear a medium t-shirt and a small jersey. It fits similar to a t-shirt, its just a bit longer. I can still wear a hoodie underneath if its cold out and its not too tight.  I'm 5'10" 145-150 lbs. Hope that helps you out.

Before this thread devolves any further into matching shoes and purses I suggest the Mods. put a swift end to it to save our frickin' dignity.  If a Rider poster ever gets hold of it we'll never live it down...

Walby was saying on twitter how much he loves the new roads, with the shoulders... I'm gonna take his opinion as a guy that wore the "original version" of these jerseys. If he digs the new shoulders, that's good enough for me... 

Edited by Noeller