Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!

bb.king

1 hour ago, Logan007 said:

Does anyone know if they're going to call people to tell them they're in or do we just show up and demand our products be given to us IMMEDIATELY or else we will have to make a STAND!!!!...outside their door and wait patiently.

This made me laugh... but I am legitimately wondering the same thing...

2 minutes ago, saskbluefan said:

I got the call Saturday that mine was ready to be picked up.  But it's a Harris so I'm sure they have a million of them.  Maybe ones with people's own names or guys that retired decades ago will take an extra few days. 

Macho will be so pleased!

37 minutes ago, saskbluefan said:

I got the call Saturday that mine was ready to be picked up.  But it's a Harris so I'm sure they have a million of them.  Maybe ones with people's own names or guys that retired decades ago will take an extra few days. 

Mine's a Harris too...Andrew that is.  ;)

Didn't receive a call though.  But I was in the second 500 to order.  They probably have a **** ton of people to call.

4 hours ago, Logan007 said:

Does anyone know if they're going to call people to tell them they're in or do we just show up and demand our products be given to us IMMEDIATELY or else we will have to make a STAND!!!!...outside their door and wait patiently.

DON'T go in without receiving a call.  Apparently the word is by Wednesday all pre-orders will be in.   

Sorry for my presumption about "a couple of days".  This is why I need to stay out of retail...

2 hours ago, Logan007 said:

Mine's a Harris too...Andrew that is.  ;)

Didn't receive a call though.  But I was in the second 500 to order.  They probably have a **** ton of people to call.

Okay we need a Harris Royal Blue fan club or something.

No call for me either. 

4 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Do they have some pro stitched jerseys already made up at the Bomber store for popular players? If I wanted a Dressler can I just walk in and buy one or do I have to send it away?

All the jerseys for people coming into the store to buy one right now can be pressed with name and number while you wait.  There are a handful of pre-pressed shirts on the racks, just depends on the size you need. 

9 minutes ago, TrueBlue said:

All the jerseys for people coming into the store to buy one right now can be pressed with name and number while you wait.  There are a handful of pre-pressed shirts on the racks, just depends on the size you need. 

The online store lists "Decorated" and "Pro-Stitch" as two separate options (but for the same price?). What is is the difference, and which option would I be getting at the store? Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

The online store lists "Decorated" and "Pro-Stitch" as two separate options (but for the same price?). What is is the difference, and which option would I be getting at the store? Thanks in advance!

Decorated is the pressed on numbers and name plates (glued on with heat).  They have similar look, but with fake stitching and a little bit harder of numbers.

Pro-stitched are sewn on around the perimeter of the letters and numbers.

At the store, your purchase has to be sent away for stitching if you want a Pro-Stitch.  All pre-orders were Pro-Stitch according to what I was told on Friday when I stopped by the store.  If you want the jersey immediately, it will be pressed (Decorated).

The pricing for both is the same.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Pop said:

I just got my call a few mins ago. Bomber store open late tonight until 8, then back to regular hours Weds & Thurs before gameday.

Was asked to bring the yellow slip they gave - for those who ordered in store.  Hope I can find it!! 

Mine is in my backpack that I bring to work just in case.  I gave them my friggen home number rather than my cell...I don't know what I was thinking.

I was hoping to pick up my jersey before the game day; however, I can't get out there before 6 tonight.

Does anyone know what time do they close the parking lot down prior to game time? I hope that I can get out to the stadium tomorrow, later in  afternoon but need to get close to the stadium store.

2 minutes ago, JCon said:

I was hoping to pick up my jersey before the game day; however, I can't get out there before 6 tonight.

Does anyone know what time do they close the parking lot down prior to game time? I hope that I can get out to the stadium tomorrow, later in  afternoon but need to get close to the stadium store.

3:00, but I'd try and shoot for 2:00/2:30. 

14 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I had mine being shipped to my house. Anyone else do this? Or is that just a default type deal and I'll still have to pick it up at the store.

If you don't get a call then it's probably being shipped to you.  Did you order it on line?  I was going to order mine online but I didn't because I wanted to try the shirts on to get the right size.