Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!

bb.king

2 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

Funny but I actually think it's for marketing of the team (like all those riderfans that want to wear their jersey at MLB, NFL, NHL games in the States). 

That would makes sense. I actually hated wearing my navy bomber jersey in the states because everwhere I would go ppl would ask me if it's a Rams jersey...... Now there will be no mistake!

1 hour ago, bearpants said:

My only concern is which players to get on the back... I don't like getting historical players on current jerseys... but I'm always concerned I'll get a current player who ends up playing one season...

I know.  Personally, I'm thinking Willy or Harris.  I may throw Dressler into that mix.  I'm so confused....

#firstworldproblems

51 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

That would makes sense. I actually hated wearing my navy bomber jersey in the states because everwhere I would go ppl would ask me if it's a Rams jersey...... Now there will be no mistake!

Yup, have this exact problem too.

These royal blue unis are gorgeous.  AND I TOTALLY CALLED THE BLUE SHOULDERS on the away jersey.  I am never right at predicting things so this is exciting for me.

All the teams look smart in their new uniforms. Glad to see a more classic look prevailing instead of piping and bibs and swooshes. Calgary and the Riders both look way better. I wish that Hamilton, Ottawa, and the Riders weren't rocking that onesie pajama look -- pants, jersey, helmet all the same color -- but what can you do?

CiRI6GaWwAAporO.jpg:large

Love B.C.'s road outfit ... tramp stamp notwithstanding, the white breaks up the orange really nicely. Don't like their homes, though, that's a bit too much orange.

Can't wait to see all these good-looking unis on the field -- bring on 2016!

Edited by johnzo

48 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Might have trouble getting through airport security in the US now though! ?

The one complaint I have about BC:

Orange is a color that looks way different depending on what it's contrasted with so the orange on the home looks way less vibrant than the orange on the road white uniform plus the tramp stamp is garbage

Otherwise that road white uniform is gorgeous. Especially that helmet.

The home uniform is disgusting

I think they are all pretty good especially ours. Might be the memories of old times but that uniform looks great. Now at the other side of the spectrum the uniform that Durant is wearing in the video clip has got to be the different one around. The white green combination is not bad but the solid green is very hard to describe using nice words. 

7 minutes ago, LeBird said:

I think they are all pretty good especially ours. Might be the memories of old times but that uniform looks great. Now at the other side of the spectrum the uniform that Durant is wearing in the video clip has got to be the different one around. The white green combination is not bad but the solid green is very hard to describe using nice words. 

Fuuugly?

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

Probably in the minority but i like the white (road) uni's better, both are nice but the style of the white jersey is something that caught my eye.

I'm with you.  I think it's the fact that it has more colors to it.  Plus it stands out more with the white.

I have a question.  I'm not a fan of wearing my jersey's baggy.  I like them the same size as a tshirt.  I have an old Stegall jersey at home, which I think is a large (but feels bigger then a large), but I'm a thin guy and wanted something a bit more fitting.  Are the mediums the same size as a regular tshirt medium?  I know sizes are variant depending on which brand you go with, but I'm just wondering if jersey's are the same or bigger then normal tshirt sizes.  I'm just wondering if I'd have to go small or not.

36 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

I have a question.  I'm not a fan of wearing my jersey's baggy.  I like them the same size as a tshirt.  I have an old Stegall jersey at home, which I think is a large (but feels bigger then a large), but I'm a thin guy and wanted something a bit more fitting.  Are the mediums the same size as a regular tshirt medium?  I know sizes are variant depending on which brand you go with, but I'm just wondering if jersey's are the same or bigger then normal tshirt sizes.  I'm just wondering if I'd have to go small or not.

Get a large. You can throw on layers of sweaters underneath in colder weather and it won't look stretched. Or, like many of us, religiously drink copious amounts of craft beer, munch on chips and cheese burgers during every football game, and spend each Sunday noon til eleven on your butt watching NFL and you'll gloriously grow into your Large jersey.

Seems like they are trying to say they are the only ones that have soooo many cups. Like they own the trophy. The Islanders use the four bar desgnation representing four Stanley mugs, but that's a thirty team league. The Ssk group is less than original in the four bar sign. They had to steal it as well. Next they'll be saying they invented the telephone. Remember when that goof ball poster from SK posted his car photo and stated that Saskatchewan invented vanity license plates? Reminds me of the Russians during the 60's that claimed they invented the car, the phone, television, the tooth brush and hockey.