Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!

bb.king

I can't see it... :(

I tried to go to the live stream but it wouldn't load. I looked around the Bomber site, but I couldn't find anything.

I went to CFL.ca and saw the home jerseys, but I have yet to see the away.

Where do I go to see the "reveal" pictures?

6 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Pre ordered a Chris Randle home jersey yesterday #RandleIsland . My birthday in month so hopefully can get a road Dressler jersey for that.

My only concern is which players to get on the back... I don't like getting historical players on current jerseys... but I'm always concerned I'll get a current player who ends up playing one season...

4 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

if you can get the CFL.ca they are all on their, or the WPG free press has a nice shot of them as well.

Thanks Bigblue204, the Free Press has a pretty good picture of both unis.

I am happy.  They went with the classic look and kept it clean. Great job by the Bombers! :)

Another positive about going back to royal blue is that when the league introduces a new retro series, which I assume will happen in a few years, we will be able to go way back to some old uniforms as opposed to royal blue which I never considered "retro." I always considered the 70s & 80s re-creations as "should be."

Or we will see a 90s retro series...

2 minutes ago, Detroit Guy said:

I wonder why Leggett wasn't in those blue pants today.

I think they'll switch that up (wear gold pants on the road as much as blue) because the team is strong on the gold pants tradition. 

Edited by IC Khari

A few comments about the other teams:

-Several teams removed the shoulder numbers.  Looks like Wpg, Tor, Ham and BC will have them.

-#RNation? SMH. Can't see that lasting more than a season.

-Save for the "tramp stamp", the BC road uniforms are my second favourite. Their entire new look is eye catching. 

-Any team that is incorporating stripes for their 4 Grey Cup wins, needs to win more Grey Cups.