Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!

bb.king

On 22/06/2016 at 8:53 AM, Super Duper Negatron said:

Picked up a Dressler at the Bomber Store today. The. Jerseys. Are. Gorgeous.

In addition to that, all the new merchandise this year is really nice. It took all my will power not to max out my credit card. Some of the Under Armour stuff in particular looks great.

yeah I was looking at the online store the other day and man this poor hurtin albertan wishes he had some more income right about now cause there's a lot I could buy. 

1 hour ago, Logan007 said:

If you don't get a call then it's probably being shipped to you.  Did you order it on line?  I was going to order mine online but I didn't because I wanted to try the shirts on to get the right size.

I went home to grab some lunch and it was waiting for me. Very nice! Too bad I can't keep it :( bought for a friends social.

15 hours ago, Captain Blue said:

Picked mine up today. They all look fantastic. Mine is royal blue but the white away is actually really nice as well.

I did notice that the size is a bit smaller than the Reebok ones but not by much.

I got mine... it is quite beautiful but I agree the fit is a little weird... the body fits comfortably but the arms quite baggy (I generally wear med shirts but I push the limits of a med sometimes ;))... but it's fine, I think a L would have been too big all around... I just won't be able to wear this one to cold games cuz not many layers will fit under it...