Around The League Off Season Discussion

Noeller

1 hour ago, Blueballz said:

So apparently Maurice Price has filed his retirement papers with the league and doesn't plan on playing in 2016.

I am thinking it's high time I did too.  Twenty-five years of free agency after never being signed in the first place is enough, I have to start to accept reality.

2 hours ago, Blueballz said:

So apparently Maurice Price has filed his retirement papers with the league and doesn't plan on playing in 2016.

Interesting tweets about this:

Doesn't your heart go out to those poor Rider fans who have just seen their team lose a draft pick and some salary cap space for nothing in return ... NOT!

17 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

The wizards in the Winnipeg media have been whining for access to Bomber Assistant Coaches for some time now. Let's see what they actually do with this newfound access, or if the crying was just for the sake of crying all along.

I think we all know that's exactly what it was...

45 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

The wizards in the Winnipeg media have been whining for access to Bomber Assistant Coaches for some time now. Let's see what they actually do with this newfound access, or if the crying was just for the sake of crying all along.

It's only a pair of journa...oh, I can't even give them enough credit to call them that...writers, we'll just say writers, that have ever complained about it.  And the only reason it ever mattered to them isn't because they care about what the assistants think.  It's because they want to find conflict to write about.  They are such shitty writers they can't even begin to think of stories or angles beyond conflict.  So now there is a second voice, and if the assistant's answer about a player doesn't match OShea's word for word... ta-da!  Conflict!

And that isn't crying for the sake of crying.  It's crying because their comfort zone of stories is incredibly narrow, and they do not have the ability to work outside it.

1 hour ago, Jacquie said:

Where you able to get on RiderFans? I've tried using 2 different browsers and have gotten warning messages about it being a deceptive site (Google) or a web forgery (Firefox). Weird.

I get the same thing when I click on 'Forum'.