Around The League Off Season Discussion

Noeller

18 minutes ago, bearpants said:

Don't discount Jones' scouting staff... I wouldn't be surprised if they have at least one quality rookie wr this year...

I could see them starting 3 Canadians also.  Chambers, Demski, Bagg.  Add Chiles and you only need one good rookie.  Maybe Jeremy Kelley is the guy.

8 hours ago, Jacquie said:

Where you able to get on RiderFans? I've tried using 2 different browsers and have gotten warning messages about it being a deceptive site (Google) or a web forgery (Firefox). Weird.

I get the same thing.  If you click on the details button, it should give you the option to continue "visit this unsafe site".

5 hours ago, Atomic said:

I could see them starting 3 Canadians also.  Chambers, Demski, Bagg.  Add Chiles and you only need one good rookie.  Maybe Jeremy Kelley is the guy.

Kelley was used as a DB in their e-camp so I'm thinking he will not be the answer for them at receiver. More than likely if they are going to start a 3rd import it will be a rookie. Their current receiving corps looks below average imo, assuming that Chiles can play at a level near what he did before.  If Chiles is not the same receiver he was before, that is one uninspiring collective of receivers.

14 hours ago, Jacquie said:

Where you able to get on RiderFans? I've tried using 2 different browsers and have gotten warning messages about it being a deceptive site (Google) or a web forgery (Firefox). Weird.

That's what happens when you put your server that hosts your site in an outhouse.

On 21/04/2016 at 6:45 PM, Brandon said:

Not cool what Price did ... The team should be able to recoup the bonus.

I'd understand if he got hurt during training camp and retired but to quit outright is dirty.

So if a team releases a player just before a bonus is due should they still have to pay it. If it's okay for a team to screw the player out of money, why is it "dirty" for a player to take the money and run?

Edited by Jacquie

10 hours ago, Jacquie said:

So if a team releases a player just before a bonus is due should they still have to pay it. If it's okay for a team to screw the player out of money, why is it "dirty" for a player to take the money and run?

Because teams are always right Jacquie, come on!! ;)

Hey!  If anybody wants to see the GC up close and personal it will be on display at the "National Cornbread Festival" in South Pittsburgh TN. until the end of this weekend!!! 

I am weeping unfettered tears of joy.

http://www.wdef.com/2016/04/22/south-pittsburgs-chris-jones-brings-cfls-grey-cup-back-hometown/

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

3 hours ago, iso_55 said:

Black stripes. Well, I guess as the drug policy is in place, Orridge can get on to more important things like shitting all over our footballs

dsori.gif

I saw his tweet. It's apparently stitched on. A few years ago every CFL qb bitched when the footballs had white stripes stitched on. They complained that the football was more difficult to grip  & came off their throwing hand differently.

Edited by iso_55