Around The League Off Season Discussion

Noeller

Let's see, to get Henoc, a team has to agree to assume his contract of $235,000, pay him a bonus (included) of $55,000 before next week, and if Henoc chooses, he could bolt again in a year.

And, for that privilege, you have to give Montreal high picks?

The stampede for his services should begin at any time.

Edited by Mr Dee

"Figure it out later"

Lets a Canadian defensive end walk who just registered 12 sacks this past season, after signing four receivers to big time contracts last offseason.

EDIT: I should correct myself in saying he didn't sign four receivers to big time contracts. He did trade for Maurice Price who had a hefty price tag, and he spent a good chunk of change on Sir Vincent Rodgers, along with what he's paying for Henry Burris. 

Bottom line - He shouldn't be running his mouth about spending money, nevermind his history of how he spent it before he was in Ottawa with other clubs.

2 hours ago, Mr. Perfect said:

"Figure it out later"

Lets a Canadian defensive end walk who just registered 12 sacks this past season, after signing four receivers to big time contracts last offseason.

See I read it as "We over spent the last few years because we had cap space and now it sucks because we don't have the space, I hope the other teams make the same mistakes I did"

1 minute ago, Jacquie said:

You could have always changed the name plate to Hurl. ;)

right now I am thinking of "Hawerchuk" but yeah if I changed it to Hurl the name on the back would match the vomit on the front  from watching a lot of those games last year.

The funny thing is that I am pretty sure I used to do his dad's taxes back in the mid-1990's in Calgary.  There aren't a lot of other people in Calgary with that last name.

Edited by kelownabomberfan