Bellefeuille OUT.....

trueBlue83

I left the other Blue Bombers forum because it didn't provide for an ignore option, even though I asked the mods there if that would be possible.  I was told that I should just ignore one particular poster by not reading his stuff, even though, as I pointed out to them, he posts in just about every single thread and causes lots of issues, not because he is full of gloom and doom, but because he's insanely optimistic.  So no, the ignore option, which I've used on only 2 occasions, is not to drown out voices that I don't agree with, it's to filter out the noise.

So thank you to the people running this board for giving us users the power to filter the discussion as needed.  It is appreciated.

And to think.. Ive been compared to him on numerous occasions lol. im quite the rah rah guy but the guy in TEP is downright blindingly optimistic. Gotta respect his gumption as he takes the slings and arrows every day but at some point even your own optimism must be cloying.

I still say Khari is the guy! He won't fail us!

I am a huge Khari fanboy. To me the pluses are: former CFL QB, success working with Durant/Willy/Jennings/Lulay, worked with a great OC is Cortez. The negatives are: only an average offense in Hamilton as OC, worked as an OC under Marcel.

Yea i like the idea but just not as much as others..

I do think he is cerebral enough and aware of what an offense is needed to be nowadays but hes definitely a gamble.

I am a huge Khari fanboy. To me the pluses are: former CFL QB, success working with Durant/Willy/Jennings/Lulay, worked with a great OC is Cortez. The negatives are: only an average offense in Hamilton as OC, worked as an OC under Marcel.

That time in Hamilton was a long time ago, he was always a smart guy, surely he's learned since then. Not to mention not having Glenn as your qb opens up options. I just think people soured on him too much because of that first go around. Was he not pegged to be the OC in BC until Cortez came available and they bumped him down to get a very proven guy?

That time in Hamilton was a long time ago, he was always a smart guy, surely he's learned since then. Not to mention not having Glenn as your qb opens up options. I just think people soured on him too much because of that first go around. Was he not pegged to be the OC in BC until Cortez came available and they bumped him down to get a very proven guy?

I'm curious, was he calling the plays in Hamilton or was Marcel?  I'm sure Marcel is a nice guy, but you never know if he was "helping" Khari out seeing as he was a rookie OC.

fine I'll be the one to say it... **** Jason Maas. I don't care what he did in Ottawa something about that guy just bugs me. 

Dat would be the record completion percentage in 2005, Bob!

That and his stupid ******* facial hair choices and his giant dumbo ears... he just looks like someone you'd want to punch right in the face. 

I don't care if he looks like the hunchback of Notre Dame.  If he can get our offence firing on all cylinders.  He's my guy!

If we reject an OC with a winning track record purely because of his dumbo ears then we deserve to be 25 years without a Cup.

Maas hardly has a track record.  He'd be as big of a gamble as anyone if you're strictly looking at that.  One season.

I said Barrett first !

Majel Barrett!

I said Barrett in another thread a couple of weeks ago and was shot down, but now that the media is talking about him it seems like an option.

Lawless just named every offensive coach he knows in that report.  Don't think it means there's fire there, not even smoke.

J5V, I think people on this board would consider someone like Dave Dickenson, Tommy Condell, Marcus Brady & Jason Maas quality coaches. Some may consider Jacques Chapdelaine, George Cortez & Paul LaPolice quality coaches...

Would you agree that we are more than an OC away from having what it takes to make the playoffs or would landing a Chapdelaine be enough?

Chaps has a very complex offense. It's not a qb friendly offense as Jacques never played the position so he doesn't look at things the way a qb would as far as reads & progressions go. But he's had success. The thing of it is, it's a throw first offense & we saw this year with Messam that even if the run game was working, he'd go awy from it. Some fans like Jacques & some don't. He's much better OC than MB was. However, he lost 2 qbs running that offense & that was a major complaint about MB so that's something to consider when discussing Chapdelaine. 

Interesting. So he's an upgrade to MB but would he be enough to get this team into the playoffs, or do we need to go deeper into the coaching staff?

Maas definitely has the fire on the sidelines and I have been impressed by his ability to build the offense around Burris.

Anyone who can get more Good Hank than bad deserves a long look in my book.But as a OC only y would he leave the Redblacks for us? Unless we throw in associate head coach?

Maas definitely has the fire on the sidelines and I have been impressed by his ability to build the offense around Burris.

Wait - no fire is allowed on the sidelines.  Only slow patient pats on the back and smiles for the players, no matter how mind-numbingly dumb the penalty or screw-up.

I've noticed it doesn't matter what some folks post, the same old crowd always finds it worthy of disdain. In those cases, the ignore feature is marvelous as it filters out the noise. 

fine I'll be the one to say it... **** Jason Maas. I don't care what he did in Ottawa something about that guy just bugs me. 

That and his stupid ******* facial hair choices and his giant dumbo ears... he just looks like someone you'd want to punch right in the face. 

I don't agree with wanting to punch Jason Maas in the face, but I understand the sentiment. Every time I see Taylor Hall all I can think is he looks like someone who needs to be punched in the face.

I don't agree with wanting to punch Jason Maas in the face, but I understand the sentiment. Every time I see Taylor Hall all I can think is he looks like someone who needs to be punched in the face.

This is getting a bit off topic now, but I think everyone has those people they just want to hit for no real good reason.  For those of you that watch The Walking Dead and have ever caught their "Talking Dead" show afterward, that host does it for me.  Just want to knock him out with a good upper cut.

tumblr_inline_nf98886Mgb1so3mcu.png

Yea i like the idea but just not as much as others..

I do think he is cerebral enough and aware of what an offense is needed to be nowadays but hes definitely a gamble.

i would like to know who Khari would bring along to deal with the O-line coaching as I believe he would need strong support in that department.  As we all know too well, if the O-line performance is not drastically improved it won't matter much who the new OC is as he will be doomed to failure.

I've noticed it doesn't matter what some folks post, the same old crowd always finds it worthy of disdain. In those cases, the ignore feature is marvelous as it filters out the noise.

....?

Was this misplaced or jus an odd rant as I dont see anyone pouring distain over peoples choices.. If anything, I see people adding counterpoints to why they are good or bad in their opinion.. You know, as in having a discussion?

....?

Was this misplaced or jus an odd rant as I dont see anyone pouring distain over peoples choices.. If anything, I see people adding counterpoints to why they are good or bad in their opinion.. You know, as in having a discussion?

Some people just don't understand why others can't ***** and complain about everything all the time.