Riders @ Ti-Cats

AtlanticRiderFan

Sunseri looked awful, but much like Brohm, he didn't get much help out there from his receivers. I was also amazed that the riders got called for holding a bunch of times today, saw those exact holds the last 2 games vs Winnipeg and not one was called. I can give Brohm a bit of the benefit of the doubt, i'm not sure what people were expecting, a guy with one pass thrown all year to come in gold and what? light up one of the best D's in the league? But Sunseri has had reps and had a week of practise to prepare. Odd that the Riders sat FORD today, that 3 headed running monster became a 2 and SASKs oline looked quite average today. 

Good to see the riders get whooped though. I'm not even sure Durant would have made much of a difference to be honest, the riders just looked terrible across the board. 

Sunseri looked awful, but much like Brohm, he didn't get much help out there from his receivers. I was also amazed that the riders got called for holding a bunch of times today, saw those exact holds the last 2 games vs Winnipeg and not one was called. I can give Brohm a bit of the benefit of the doubt, i'm not sure what people were expecting, a guy with one pass thrown all year to come in gold and what? light up one of the best D's in the league? But Sunseri has had reps and had a week of practise to prepare. Odd that the Riders sat FORD today, that 3 headed running monster became a 2 and SASKs oline looked quite average today. 

Good to see the riders get whooped though. I'm not even sure Durant would have made much of a difference to be honest, the riders just looked terrible across the board. 

He didn't get help from his receivers because he couldn't get the ball to his receivers.

He didn't get help from his receivers because he couldn't get the ball to his receivers.

True but when he did, there was a few drops for sure. 

maybe the refs are big fan of Austin's power

What a shock. Exactly what I said was gonna happen is happening with Tino.

Blah, blah, blah...why do you always need to prove you were right? Blah, blah, blah...it's so exhausting. Blah, blah, blah...

What's wrong with patting yourself on the back? If you make a good call, there's nothing wrong with it.

As Yogi Berra always said "if you can do it ya ain't bragging"

The Riders offence was a discombobulated mess today. They may not win another game this year if this keeps up. Full panic mode over at Riderfans right now. MFranc is just a frantic mess beaking off some Bomber fan over there. Too funny. Make sure to give him the rough ride if he has the guts to show up here...he had some harsh words about the Bombers over there.