Riders @ Ti-Cats

AtlanticRiderFan

D47, we are familiar with his history and have read his posts at Riderfans. Obviously you haven't. Your defence of him is a lame duck because most of us know better. Feel free to defend him if you want but don't tell us what we've read with our own eyes is incorrect. It cripples your argument.

Pigseye. I could care less what position Hickman played in the NFL. It is completely irrelevant because in the CFL he is a DE, always has been always will be, and Kuale is a MLBer. Comparing them does not make sense. You will be waiting for a long time for an apology because you are still comparing apples to oranges.

Pigseye. I could care less what position Hickman played in the NFL. It is completely irrelevant because in the CFL he is a DE, always has been always will be, and Kuale is a MLBer. Comparing them does not make sense. You will be waiting for a long time for an apology because you are still comparing apples to oranges.

And Kuale was a DE when he started with the Argos, so the comparison is directly on point since you want to get technical about it.

And Kuale was a DE when he started with the Argos, so the comparison is directly on point since you want to get technical about it.

Kuale is not a DE for the Bombers nor will he be, so no, you are not on point at all. Furthermore, he did not play DE when he started with the Argos, he was a STer who actually had his first chance at starting as a fullback before becoming a starter for the Argos as a LBer in 2011 and 2012. Perhaps, if someone signs Thigpen you can sigh and say "and we are stuck with Kuale". It would be just as applicable.

You best just admit you made a mistake as to where Hickman plays and leave it at that because the more you try argue and become indignant the more foolish you look.

You were making a sarcastic remark regarding our MLB when another team signed a DE. It didn't make sense then, and after all your backpedaling it still doesn't make sense.

Here are two of my favourite Mfranc quotes directed at Bomber fans on Riderfans.

"I am sure we could care less what some Joe Sixpack Bomber fan thinks."

"Pretty lame to come on a Rider board and post this crap."

Pot meet kettle.

Please.

Responded to trolls the way one has to.

I'm the last person to bring up specific quotes that people here make over there.

Get over yourself.

Here are two of my favourite Mfranc quotes directed at Bomber fans on Riderfans.

Pot meet kettle.

Please.

I'm the last person to bring up specific quotes that people here make over there.

Get over yourself.

Pretty lame to come on a bomber board and post this crap. 

Pot meet kettle.

Please.

Get over yourself.

Pretty lame to come on a bomber board and post this crap. 

So sensitive around here.  :lol:

I am sure we could care less what some  joe sixpack rider fan thinks. 

Excellent.  Then I should be able to post without reproach!

BTW me commenting on what some troll is saying on a Rider board shouldn't be brought up over here.  Not sure why so many here want to turn everything into a turf war.

You'll never see me do that because that is lame.

Pot meet kettle.

It's misleading and not completely fair to take quotes out of the context of the entire discussion and post them as some sort of "proof".

Disappointed on how some of you operate on here.

You'll never see me stooping to this level of bringing up quotes here on another board or vice versa but whatever floats your boat.

As much as a tool box I think mfranc is its not fair to bring his rider fans posts to question here.

Sure it is. People are who they are I really dislike people who try and behave to fit in when they're really a **** head. 

Context is everything.  Were I to take select quotes from some people here without posting the entire discussion a lot could be made to look bad.  Terrible that some senior posters on here have made it a mission to post some rather innocuous replies to trolling without showing what precipitated the comments.

In very poor taste.

hey you provided the appropriate statements to post in relation to trolls, I'm just following your advice

The difference is I am not trolling.

You want to see trolling look at the posts that preceded my responses cherry picked by a senior member here.

Too me nothing is more gutless then what that poster did.  But hey, what do I know?