Lulay officially out for season

Mr. Perfect

That sucks for Lulay and the league.  I suspect he's already played his last CFL game.

This confirms Dunigan's speculation some time back that the nature of Lulay's injury might well make Lulay's shoulder so unstable that even a minor impact would spell an instant replay. We may well have seen the last of Lulay- bad news for the Lions and the league.

Aw too bad...advantage us!

I would have rather played Lulay.

Lulay will never be the same.  He'll be lucky if he retains sensation in his arm after so many shoulder surgeries.

Wonder if B.C. will go with Glenn or go after someone else.

Tebowmania Reborn!

Who is there to go after this year?

Dissappointing that it is most likely his career; an injury where they can return is a  lot different than a career ending injury.  What happened that he required the off season injury? I still didn't believe he was ready to be back and playing and that it was too soon when BC started him.  Though I also felt that way because I felt that Kevin Glenn was not playing horrible for his team either.

Lulay will never be the same.  He'll be lucky if he retains sensation in his arm after so many shoulder surgeries.

Tebowmania Reborn!

Wally has a pretty good track record when it comes to finding QB's. No reason to believe he won't do it again - It could very easily be someone new to the league. Glenn will obviously be there for the foreseeable future in the mean time.

Sucks for BC and for Lulay.. Having "loose" shoulder joints is a curse, especially for a player who gets hit a fair bit.. I assume that's the issue now... Real hard to come back from that.. Even if he sits out a season to let the pins or whatever they do now to let it set, it may never be solid and pop out easy no matter what..

Football can be a cruel game sometimes. It would be a miracle if he ever came back and why would he bother to just have a repeat situation. Bad news for the CFL. Cue up Glenn for the next one against us. As I recall he was scrapping himself up off the field in their last game at home. Good luck Wally, not looking good on the left coast.

Tebowmania Reborn!

This is exactly the reason why they signed Glenn, so they wouldn't be scrambling to sign someone. This is a perfect situation for Glenn.

The CFL needs more guys like Lulay and not just from a talent point of view.

Lulay will never be the same. He'll be lucky if he retains sensation in his arm after so many shoulder surgeries.

Tebowmania Reborn!

Wally has a pretty good track record when it comes to finding QB's. No reason to believe he won't do it again - It could very easily be someone new to the league. Glenn will obviously be there for the foreseeable future in the mean time.

So Wally brought in Buck Pierce, Steven Jyles , Joey Elliott and now Beck in the last two years. Wally is massively over rated.

Lulay will never be the same. He'll be lucky if he retains sensation in his arm after so many shoulder surgeries.

Tebowmania Reborn!

So Wally brought in Buck Pierce, Steven Jyles , Joey Elliott and now Beck in the last two years. Wally is massively over rated.

Interesting how you want to only keep history to the last two years and ignore all of the QBs that Wally has brought into the league and developed.

He brought those guys in to have CFL experience behind Lulay and DeMarco ... whom he also brought into the league.

Interesting that we have sympathy for Lulay & no sympathy for Durant. 

Do you think the respective fan bases have anything to do with that?

They absolutely do. I wish nothing but pain and misery on Rider fans. Lions fans never show up let alone being the biggest pains in the ass out there so there's no reason to relish Lulay being hurt.