Lulay officially out for season

Mr. Perfect

Interesting that we have sympathy for Lulay & no sympathy for Durant. 

Do you think the respective fan bases have anything to do with that?

They absolutely do. I wish nothing but pain and misery on Rider fans. Lions fans never show up let alone being the biggest pains in the ass out there so there's no reason to relish Lulay being hurt. 

When the hell is it ever ok to hope for injuries? I don't care if the fans are being shits. That's no reason to hope for or be happy for someone getting hurt.

My god, some of you people.

At some point enough is enough and lulay has gone well beyond that point.  Time to put on a baseball hat and get into coaching, I hear Buck Pierce is looking for an assistant.

Travis could get a coaching job just about anywhere in a heartbeat if he wants to. 

Wouldn't be surprised if he got a job in BC.

They absolutely do. I wish nothing but pain and misery on Rider fans. Lions fans never show up let alone being the biggest pains in the ass out there so there's no reason to relish Lulay being hurt. 

When the hell is it ever ok to hope for injuries? I don't care if the fans are being shits. That's no reason to hope for or be happy for someone getting hurt.

I just told you, when it involves a certain piece of **** fan base. 

I just told you, when it involves a certain piece of **** fan base. 

Did you read the rest of my post?

Rider fans think that Sunseri is better than Willy. I hope they don't use Durant being hurt as an excuse when they flame out with all the Sunseri hype.

Sunseri may not be another Durant, but he's not bad. I don't see the Riders going into a blind panic and trading for Ray or Burris, but Durant's loss is a definite blow and places Calgary head and shoulders above the rest of the league. It's going to take Sunseri a game or two to get into into the groove, so maybe that will work in the Bombers' favour as far as chasing the crossover spot.

Sunseri may not be another Durant, but he's not bad. I don't see the Riders going into a blind panic and trading for Ray or Burris, but Durant's loss is a definite blow and places Calgary head and shoulders above the rest of the league. It's going to take Sunseri a game or two to get into into the groove, so maybe that will work in the Bombers' favour as far as chasing the crossover spot.

Lots of games left to determine playoffs. The Bombers still have their own destiny in their hands. The game against BC is close to a must win at this stage.

I would never hope for injury of anyone, anytime, anyplace... But I do sure remember a certain fan base taking delight in the bone crushing hit Pierce took a few years back that knocked him out for a while.

Some of them even made avatar's about it...  Giggling and laughing about it like school girls....

I would never hope for injury of anyone, anytime, anyplace... But I do sure remember a certain fan base taking delight in the bone crushing hit Pierce took a few years back that knocked him out for a while.

Some of them even made avatar's about it...  Giggling and laughing about it like school girls....

Fans from all teams have certain people who will always do that. I find it is best not to judge an entire group by the actions of some.

How could they trade for burris and his $400 000 Contract??? 

Lots of games left to determine playoffs. The Bombers still have their own destiny in their hands. The game against BC is close to a must win at this stage.

not really.. there is always the east crossover.  Hamilton and mtrl both have to win 3 games in a row and we have to lose 3 games in a row before we can't cross over. 

How could they trade for burris and his $400 000 Contract???

It would be more like 200k as the season is half over. There would be DD's salary off the books as well.

it would probably take a starting Canadian o-lineman to pry Burris out of Ottawa.... can't really see Taman giving that up.

Ottawa has no real need to unload their QB, unless they've got someone down south they're looking at wanting to bring up.  They certainly won't be making the playoffs, so unloading Burris isn't totally out of the question.  If they can find someone to groom for next season, 6-7 games is a great sample size to decide on for next year!

it would probably take a starting Canadian o-lineman to pry Burris out of Ottawa.... can't really see Taman giving that up.

Ottawa has no real need to unload their QB, unless they've got someone down south they're looking at wanting to bring up.  They certainly won't be making the playoffs, so unloading Burris isn't totally out of the question.  If they can find someone to groom for next season, 6-7 games is a great sample size to decide on for next year!

The funny thing is if they can reel off a couple wins against their east foes.... 5 wins is probably good enough for 2nd in the this year (dare I say even first?!?!)... even at 1-9 I wouldn't say they're done yet...

I suppose, But i would think that they wouldn't trade burris until they are sure they have someone that can take over from them.  

Qb is one of the hardest positions to find (see bombers pre 2014) so trading away a proven starter and future HOF QB for a starting Cdn o-linemen is insane to me.  Oline is very important but if you have  Troy Smith (or clone) it won't matter who is around him. If your QB lacks accuracy or the ability to read a defence he is worthless.

The CFL East division is such a dog's breakfast that, as odd as it sounds, even Ottawa still has a shot at the playoffs even with their atrocious record.

They don't have much of a chance. They'll have to pass two teams to do it and based on their divisional record (1-2) I wouldn't bank on it.