Our new jersey

Was checking out the official forum to see the reaction over there, and someone photoshopped gold into the camo...

blueandGold_zpsc5ad8451.gif

This looks like they've been shat upon by pigeons with dysentery.

This could have been so much worse. These things are boring and they're not the right colors but they're not nearly as wretched as they could be. With the Riders sporting seahawk blue pants I was worried we were gonna wind up with an outfit that used lime green as a trim color.

I will join the minority and say I like them. A unique jersey that will only be worn once a year. I will be driving through Winnipeg in a couple of weeks and will be picking up one and probably the matching hat.

Wait a few months and get it for half price or less.

Get it now for half price :P

The blue helmets I can live with but no gold...at all? Fail.

The league used the fact the millitary is highly regarded and tried to cash in. Reebook thought they'd be cute and I'm not so sure they succeeded. Personally I think they missed an opportunity to to design a uni that could have been appealing to all age groups and would have sold well. They failed to realize that most of the jerseys worn by kids came from dad/mom's wallet. Those parents who like it will buy it. I'm ok with that.

I think the gold is worse. If they want to add gold it should be some piping or something.

Yea me too... The added gold looks tacky and way out of place with the digital camo concept.. I've heard rumblings this jersey is for armed forces day next season as well... So, camo makes sense... The arctic urban camo is a unique look and I'm a fan of it..

The league used the fact the millitary is highly regarded and tried to cash in..

Canadians are not passionate about the military and I don't even see a military resemblance.

It looks more like blurred out early internet jpegs that were not fully loaded up in a Netscape browser.

Just can't get used to the Camo look.

When you consider the fact we have the best combination of rich colours in_the_league, then this representation of our colours (minus one) just fails miserably.

To think..what could have been…with Blue and Gold.