Our new jersey

I like Montreal's.... yeah it's basically the Oregon Ducks, but whatever.... 

img20112488.jpg

There's about 37 different versions of their jersey but this one sums it up.... just change the colours...

and like a few have mentioned I also think Calgary's will be great based on the helmet...

Ottawa's with black helmets could be their primary and look great.

Hamilton's and BC's are plan black, but usually less is more and the simplicity of them is nice

I wasn't a fan of the Als at first, but they do look sharp

Toronto's are basically just another white jersey

...then there's ours and the Riders....

Did I miss something or are Hamilton's signature jersey just pretty much their regular black jersey...?

I was hoping for a tiger print jersey... cutting edge stuff for the youthful youth...

I know right?  That's the uniform they could have done the most with and they failed miserably.  Just makes me sad.  I hate reebok.  Their shoes suck too.

So wait a second. The cost of one of these jerseys is being added to my property tax bill? No? Oh. Wait. The cost of one of these jerseys is going to be passed on to me in the form of an enforcement ticket? No? Oh.

It's not a cash grab. It's options. No one forces it on you. No one makes you buy it. The people that do buy it obviously like it. If it puts an extra buck in the leagues pocket so what

of course it's a cash grab, every time they come up with a new jersey it's a cash grab. Did they need to do new jerseys a couple years ago? No but they can sell more if there's a new style. It's kind of hard to sell a retro jersey from a short time ago so they're going with this crap. I am just sick and tired of seeing ugly jerseys. The ones we wear now are gross, these ones seem like they'll be even grosser. 

Stop giving us crap for a jersey and I bet you grab more cash out of it. 

Hammys new uni looks nice http://cfl.ca/photo_gallery/gallery/13249

Nicest ones I've seen so far.

So wait a second. The cost of one of these jerseys is being added to my property tax bill? No? Oh. Wait. The cost of one of these jerseys is going to be passed on to me in the form of an enforcement ticket? No? Oh.

It's not a cash grab. It's options. No one forces it on you. No one makes you buy it. The people that do buy it obviously like it. If it puts an extra buck in the leagues pocket so what

of course it's a cash grab, every time they come up with a new jersey it's a cash grab. Did they need to do new jerseys a couple years ago? No but they can sell more if there's a new style. It's kind of hard to sell a retro jersey from a short time ago so they're going with this crap. I am just sick and tired of seeing ugly jerseys. The ones we wear now are gross, these ones seem like they'll be even grosser. 

But they're just black. There's nothing to it. It's the same with BC's. Maybe I like BC's better because of the color scheme. I do like the symbol on one side of the ticats helmet. I dunno. This whole array of uniforms just seems like a big disappointment to me.

But they're just black. There's nothing to it. It's the same with BC's. Maybe I like BC's better because of the color scheme. I do like the symbol on one side of the ticats helmet. I dunno. This whole array of uniforms just seems like a big disappointment to me.

Well they are actually black, yellow and grey. At least they have the both colours correct. Come to think of it every team except the bombers have the correct colours......

Well they are actually black, yellow and grey. At least they have the both colours correct. Come to think of it every team except the bombers have the correct colours......

Lime green Saskatch-a-toon?

Lime green Saskatch-a-toon?

Hey at least it's green. I suppose they don't have much white. Imagine if reebok made the riders black and white or something!!

Hey at least it's green. I suppose they don't have much white. Imagine if reebok made the riders black and white or something!!

Remember when the Riders came out with the red and grey uniforms, or the Ti-Cats wore Red & Black?  That is not their colors.  

The Bombers have been blue and nearly always had blue.   Was there this much outrage when the gold jerseys with the black letters showed up?  How about the all white jerseys and pants?