Our new jersey

Gotta hand it to Reebok......

From the Argo blue color to the bird dropping detailing, the tiny unreadable side numbers, the complete lack of Gold, and the pseudo medical support stockings......they managed to,,,, screw up just about every possible aspect of that uniform.   Couldn't of insulted long term fans...any better, than if they had actually tried.....

Watching the pre game warmups...wasn't sure to laugh about it.....or cry.

I saw a few unfortunate souls (fans) at the game last night that we're wearing that wretched jersey ... I would be surprised if the Bomber store sold even 10 percent of their stock.

I actually had a great time wearing my new jersey.  I had a chat with Jason Vega while picking it up at the Bomber store, Kelly Butler came over and chatted in the beer gardens, and tons of people came up and chatted in my section and in the west upper deck side.  

While tons of fans were dressing in their "Cheer Team" gold uniforms, I was cheering on the Blue Bombers wearing the signature 4th jersey.  It's currently our only jersey that's unbeaten.

After watching the highlights of the game on CFL.ca, I thought the jerseys looked okay on film.  The players enjoyed them and played hard.  People have to lighten up from time to time. 

Just saw the Als jerseys on Twitter.

The Bombers got completely screwed. We were basically an after thought. Some of the jerseys have been ugly, but the Bombers is the only one that has looked boring and thrown together.

10592812_10152364253621379_1871739415121

Decent.  Not sure why they didn't just spell out Montreal...

I like them but not the angel wings on the shoulders.  

You do know that alouette is French for lark as in the type of bird hence the feather look on the shoulders and on the pants.

Thank you, I was just about to point that out.  Angel wings...geez man...   :rolleyes: