Our new jersey

For those saying the Bombers and Jeffrey Bannon had nothing to do with the design:

“Our fans are absolutely going to love these innovative looks,” said CFL Commissioner Mark Cohon. “We respect tradition and our teams are very proud of our current home and away uniforms. But the CFL Signature Uniforms are intended to be bold and eye catching and push the envelope. And Reebok has worked hard with our franchises to deliver something really exciting.”

The product of eighteen months of consultation, design and manufacturing, each CFL Signature Uniform will be worn by its team twice this year, and again into next season.

It took 18 months to do this? A two year old could have done that in say 10 minutes.  Hmmmmm, looks like some are trying to escape the blame or might it have been:"We looked at your design but felt ours was better so stuff it". Why are we stuck with Reebok? 

If the petition is to use the royal blues instead of these ones, better hurry, the game is on friday.. LOL.. if it's to wear the royal blues permanently, why bother.. It's not gonna happen.

If its the former and not the later, i'd sign it. But if it's a petition to make them wear them all the time, There truly is no point.

Okay. So you think there's no point. And plenty of others do.

What's the point in arguing about it? We get your point.

I feel like a fan petition to change a jersey but have more viability than a petition to the "aquarium people" to make them build an aquarium in Winnipeg.

If the petition is to use the royal blues instead of these ones, better hurry, the game is on friday.. LOL.. if it's to wear the royal blues permanently, why bother.. It's not gonna happen.

If its the former and not the later, i'd sign it. But if it's a petition to make them wear them all the time, There truly is no point.

I feel like a fan petition to change a jersey but have more viability than a petition to the "aquarium people" to make them build an aquarium in Winnipeg.

that aquarium petition had over 100,000 names. This petition might have 100. 

Who do you present an aquarium petition to? The ministry in charge of aquariums?

Who do you present an aquarium petition to? The ministry incharge of aquariums?

You're a fool.  Obviously that was intended for the Aquarium President of Winnipeg Aquariums, division of Aquariums Manitoba.

A ministry would just be redundant.

How i envision you right now: 

ef555cfba2113070cb7c5b440c025171f707ef60

I mean, I am trying to figure out how a petition affects you.  Don't want to sign out? Fine.  But its like you're actually insulted someone would attempt to petition for something they feel strongly about and are determined to shoot it down.

If you don't like it then don't sign it. Free country. Meanwhile if there was an online petition to bring back the Royal Blues, I'd be first man up to sign it. 

I was fooling around on Photoshop and thought it might be interesting to see what our current uniform would like like with a colour change. What do you think?

Bombers.jpg

much better... I would like it if we took out the stupid gold stripe running down the side... make the sleeve all gold (no white piece) with a white W... then it's perfect...

Well, regardless of my thoughts on the petition, it's pretty damn telling when the bombers are giving people 30$ off coupons towards the purchase of the new jersey if you bring a tin of food to the game. Tells you all you really need to know about what they think about the jersey. Also the fact that there is literally barely any mention of it on the main site is telling too, It's almost like the bombers are completely ignoring it and are only wearing it cuz they are being told too, that's pretty obvious actually but... I guarantee with the lack of marketing for it, the lack of just really, the ignoring it on the main site, my guess, we see it once and then it's forgotten quickly, Bombers probably don't want people to remember it even. It's pretty obvious that they are not too happy with it.

You got the ALS ice bucket challenge video up, the press conferences, but barely any mention of the "jersey".  

After watching the new uniforms on TV tonight, I must say I hate them even more than our all gold uniforms (or for that matter the all whites)

I can't decide whether they remind me more of floral curtains or my wife's print skirt .... Bob Irving describes the helmets as bowling balls

This latest gimmick is pure stupidity and betrays the game, the league and team

Football has great traditions and class .... reflected in classical colours and simplicity

These uniforms are a travesty and anathema to our great game

Shoot the delivery boy and the ones who sent him