Free Agency - 2014...

Mr Dee

Fine, I should have said will be one of the best. And clarified that I look at him as a fb-sb so that mr perfect didn't freakout.

As for lewis, I see lavoie as the same lumbering type rec with deceptive speed and great hands

Lumbering is an interesting way to describe a guy that has become famous for jumping over defenders to avoid tackles.

Glad to entertain... 

So Nik Lewis does NOT look 'lumbering' you?   He's 5'10 and 240 lbs...

Lumbering as in runs over guys, deceptive speed as in jumps over Ike... but you know exactly what I meant and not unlike criticizing my TE/Coach post and then writing pretty much the same thing the next day... its cool, its your thing.  I overstate, you undermine.

Fine, I should have said will be one of the best. And clarified that I look at him as a fb-sb so that mr perfect didn't freakout.

As for lewis, I see lavoie as the same lumbering type rec with deceptive speed and great hands

Lumbering is an interesting way to describe a guy that has become famous for jumping over defenders to avoid tackles.

Glad to entertain... 

So Nik Lewis does NOT look 'lumbering' you?   He's 5'10 and 240 lbs...

Lumbering as in runs over guys, deceptive speed as in jumps over Ike... but you know exactly what I meant and not unlike criticizing my TE/Coach post and then writing pretty much the same thing the next day... its cool, its your thing.  I overstate, you undermine.

Simple...don't overstate  ;)

I like how people are way over analyzing what Kels is saying...

My advice to Kels.... if you are talking about a player that a Bomber fan would hate and/or is a definite "crappy" player then you use Lumbering.

If it's about a guy you are trying to pump up and/or a former Bomber player who people adored then you use the word Steamroll....  I.E.  Sellers.    

Lavoie is still unproven but he may be a very versatile guy *if* healthy.   I wouldn't compare him to any big names at all at this point though.   He's definitely the type of player that Ottawa should take a risk with because he may be very productive at a very cheap price and could help them out ratio wise.  

At this point I definitely wouldn't be going gaga over him... that would be very Rod Black'esque going crazy over a Montreal player who had one or two big games and then go off about them for the next 2 years...  I.E  Bo Bowling....

As has been said Lavoie is a huge question mark because of his injury last year. In his first year, Montreal used him a lot for blocking iirc - not sure how anyone can predict what type of future he has based on 39 career receptions.

Lumbering, to me, means slow, ponderous, without grace or agility..

That's what dictionaries say too.  ;)

As has been said Lavoie is a huge question mark because of his injury last year. In his first year, Montreal used him a lot for blocking iirc - not sure how anyone can predict what type of future he has based on 39 career receptions.

That's what dictionaries say too. ;)

Sweet. Got a mind like a dictionary I do. Completely different then that lavoie and nik lewis are being described as doing..

And to think, if the right wording was used originally, this thread loses 3 pages.. Off-season is way too long lol

That's what dictionaries say too. ;)

Sweet. Got a mind like a dictionary I do. Completely different then that lavoie and nik lewis are being described as doing..

And to think, if the right wording was used originally, this thread loses 3 pages.. Off-season is way too long lol

lum·ber2  [luhm-ber]  Show IPA
verb (used without object)
to move clumsily or heavily, especially from great or ponderous bulk: overloaded wagons lumberingdown the dirt road.

:D

Everyone knew Sask was up against the cap last season. Now they are stuck with no cap space and a group of players that think being Grey Cup champs is an instant automatic raise. The price of success.

Considering they've lost Shologan and Dressler (Sheets wasn't there long enough to warrant a big contract) I'm curious what their cap figures were.

Schmitt signs with the leos???No there's a swift kick in the endzone. Clearly the riders are taking a hit. Good thing they won their 4th. Cup last year. The next one could be awhile off. lol lol

let's hope 24 years

Way too soon.  I might still be alive in 24 years.