Free Agency - 2014...

Mr Dee

CFL Official Feed ‏@CFL 3m

RT @redblacks: The #REDBLACKS have signed non-import WR @ahargreaves15 and import WR Kierrie Johnson. #CFL

If Hargreaves starts running from Regina now, he may make it to Ottawa by training camp.

Only way he gets there by training camp is if Ettiene can figure out how to stay onside before Hargreaves starts running his route ..

(I  kid I kid)

CFL Official Feed ‏@CFL 3m

RT @redblacks: The #REDBLACKS have signed non-import WR @ahargreaves15 and import WR Kierrie Johnson. #CFL

And just like that, Aaron Hargreaves becomes the most experienced Ottawa receiver.

Burris must be sh*tting himself looking at the group of WRs he'll be throwing to.

Well, I hope he wasn't under an impression that he was walking into a sweet setup, given the big money he's getting paid. He's going to need a lot of that money for post-op rehab.

The redblacks are going to be one of the oldest & least talented teams in the CFL. Give it a couple of years & they'll have more holes to fill than us.... 

It's an expansion franchise, what did anyone really expect ?

The redblacks are going to be one of the oldest & least talented teams in the CFL. Give it a couple of years & they'll have more holes to fill than us.... 

They seem to be the darlings of the CFL with the media. Personally, I hope they flop on the field. It would look good on Desjardins. 

They seem to be the darlings of the CFL with the media. Personally, I hope they flop on the field. It would look good on Desjardins. 

I REALLY hope they don't beat us in their first game.

I REALLY hope they don't beat us in their first game.

Even if we lose 52-0, its fine.  Pre-season.  No biggie.  Yawn.