Free Agency - 2014...

Mr Dee

Alexander was fast that was his claim to fame. He was a corner in college and has never been very fond of hitting anyone. Unfortunately he became a starter by default in Edmonton. Thanks but no thanks

If he can get himself into position to just get in the way some of the time he'd be better than any NI we played at safety last season.

Alexander was fast that was his claim to fame. He was a corner in college and has never been very fond of hitting anyone. Unfortunately he became a starter by default in Edmonton. Thanks but no thanks

If he can get himself into position to just get in the way some of the time he'd be better than any NI we played at safety last season.

That's a bit harsh, but not too harsh. JJ was inserted at Safety for a game or two. Wasn't bad there, considering. (Sorry just re-read that you meant NI's). Yes, a bit harsh. But not too harsh. 

According to Rod Pederson, 4 teams have made offers to Jock Sanders. I wonder if the Bombers are one of those 4 teams?

He'd likely command a salary in the $120k range but he is extremely versatile; he's a RB, SB, KR and PR. Only 26 years old.

Is that what Pederson said?

According to Rod Pederson, 4 teams have made offers to Jock Sanders. I wonder if the Bombers are one of those 4 teams?

He'd likely command a salary in the $120k range but he is extremely versatile; he's a RB, SB, KR and PR. Only 26 years old.

No. Those are my thoughts. Why?

No. Those are my thoughts. Why?

Seems way high for a guy that isn't going to play more than about 30% of your offensive snaps.

@FarhanLaljiTSN: #BCLions have just released Paris Jackson. Also Dante Marsh has agreed to an extension. #CFL

No surprise here. Paris Jackson was barely hanging on last season and had to take a pay cut to do so. A good guy, but no longer young, good or cheap enough.

Kirk Penton, in conversation about Bombers Canadian depth :

@PentonKirk Who are they planning on starting at rec besides Watson if there planning on starting 2 Canadians ? #bombers

@PentonKirk let me answer my own question, Kolhort and Watson? Carter has been training in Atlanta W/ Milt, but depth is an issue .

@Snivealive75 Yes, Kohlert and Watson. And don't forget Carter isn't even a member of the Bombers right now.