2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News

Noeller

1 hour ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

On another note, with the GC being played in Vancouver, get ready for it you guys. 
TSN is going to slobber all over the Lions like nothing we’ve ever seen. 

I see you are unfamiliar with Farhan Lalji!  😂

I don't think anyone can compete with him in that area, it's just that the rest of the TSN crew might be closer to his level of nut hugging this season. 

https://3downnation.com/2024/04/17/dublanko-cracks-sixth-spot-in-final-scouting-bureau-rankings-ahead-of-2024-cfl-draft/

9ol in the top 16. That bodes well for the league. Though I think as many as 5 of those will be nfl bound for now. That still is good for us who need to stock the cupboard but don’t necessarily need a body in camp this year. I think Duguay is better than the 7th best ol, but it is a strong top heavy group. 
 I’m thinking 2-3 of those guys never reach the cfl. A couple more could be 2-3 year waits as well. 

Man it could be a huge power shift if a team can get 2-3 of those guys too. If I was a middling team I’d be trying to pack picks in the middle 1st to early 3rd to try and hoard some of those ol. 

55 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Yeah, I think a lot of people took it as him saying something sexist about the basketball player, but all I got out of it was that he was shitting on the CFL. At any rate, he's a tool and the sooner he leaves the league, the better. 

I kind of took it as a double-shitting entendre, from a guy that is suffering from the biggest lack of self-awareness I've ever seen.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Yeah, I think a lot of people took it as him saying something sexist about the basketball player, but all I got out of it was that he was shitting on the CFL. At any rate, he's a tool and the sooner he leaves the league, the better. 

Yeah it was all about shitting on cfl salaries. Which is rich coming from a guy who has one of the biggest paycheques in the league based on one season's work.

2 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

Redbkacks Williams out for season with an Achilles injury. Sucks for them as he was pretty dynamic. Wonder if they reach out to Grant

I’ve heard from the grapevine that grant goes off grid in the off season.  He’s a difficult guy to get a hold of apparently 

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

I’ve heard from the grapevine that grant goes off grid in the off season.  He’s a difficult guy to get a hold of apparently 

Yes, I have a theory and I think it's a good one that Janarion is with the CIA.  Right now he's somewhere in Yemen but as soon as he gets out of radio silence he'll give Kyle the green light on coming back for another season.

7 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Yes, I have a theory and I think it's a good one that Janarion is with the CIA.  Right now he's somewhere in Yemen but as soon as he gets out of radio silence he'll give Kyle the green light on coming back for another season.

Does he work with Kamau Peterson, code name: Hands of Stone?