2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News

Noeller

17 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Interest in the team was down, gotta put in the hard sell for the stupid bandwagon fans.

This is such a big thing over there right now. They are DESPERATE to turn the tide on that rapidly sliding attendance, so the whole league has been trying to blow smoke up their ass so the casuals, which make up the large majority of their fan base, start coming back ..

16 hours ago, Noeller said:

I had a nice chuckle over some Jon Ryan quotes on CKRM today....

Completely unrelated to his postings here, I wasn't aware Jon Ryan suffered multiple concussions during his playing career. I thought he was a kicker. 

Riders suck, will continue to suck and will always suck. 

Hasn't even been through one training camp with the greenies as a head coach, and he's definitely going to bring them 4 Cups     LOL......Now that's some serious big time dreamin' in hi definition ...Ryan was a pretty good punter in his day but I think he should stick to the quiet end of retirement and quit slinging the manure, which they're famous for over there

1 minute ago, Stickem said:

Hasn't even been through one training camp with the greenies as a head coach, and he's definitely going to bring them 4 Cups     LOL......Now that's some serious big time dreamin' in hi definition ...Ryan was a pretty good punter in his day but I think he should stick to the quiet end of retirement and quit slinging the manure, which they're famous for over there

Ryan also thought he would be the RIder's best choice for HC about a month of so ago, so I would take his assessment of HCes with a giant grain of salt. Dude is just trying to stay relevant by making outlandish comments every couple of months I think. Sad really.

3 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Ryan also thought he would be the RIder's best choice for HC about a month of so ago, so I would take his assessment of HCes with a giant grain of salt. Dude is just trying to stay relevant by making outlandish comments every couple of months I think. Sad really.

I guess the more they pump the hire of Mace, the more tix they'll sell....Can't see a Cup win over there for a very long time as it'll take more than one or two hires to accomplish that...In reality it's just a lot of 'huff and puff' and you know what kind of puff I'm talking about

19 hours ago, Noeller said:

I had a nice chuckle over some Jon Ryan quotes on CKRM today....

So embarrassing.

Thee are the biggest joke of a franchise in NA sports and always will be. 

17 hours ago, Noeller said:

This is such a big thing over there right now. They are DESPERATE to turn the tide on that rapidly sliding attendance, so the whole league has been trying to blow smoke up their ass so the casuals, which make up the large majority of their fan base, start coming back ..

This is why they go so crazy when they inevitably lose every single year. 

They get pumped up based on nothing and it crashes down. 

15 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I have nothing against the man but Rider Nation has put this guy up on a pedestal when he hasn't proven he can effectively call plays. 

Or actually build a team...he's been provided a team his whole career..can you say Claybrooks...this could be Claybrooks 2.0