Grey Cup - Game Week Thread

Mark H.

6 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Do we have any MBB members in Hamilton?  How was Touchdown Manitoba?  Anyone??

I still remember hanging out with Tacklewasher in 2011 in Bomber House in Vancouver - aka the Elephant & Castle.  Good times.  I hope everyone is having a great time this week - wish I could be there.

EDIT - I see that this year there was no Touchdown Manitoba, due to "space limitations", whatever that means.  ARGH

I’m flying in from sunny Los Angeles to the frigid north tomorrow! It’ll be my first Bomber game live since the 2021 Grey Cup despite still having season tickets so I fully plan on losing my voice!

Hopefully we don't do the dumb thing and dress them if they can't be an effective player all game....if they dress and are limited and or get rehurt...then we effectively just cut our roster depth even further...and will be a.major coaching blunder.

If they not 90 percent or better I wanna see Ambles and Fox...and ideally Rose for the soldier...that be a damn solid 46

23 minutes ago, Booch said:

Hopefully we don't do the dumb thing and dress them if they can't be an effective player all game....if they dress and are limited and or get rehurt...then we effectively just cut our roster depth even further...and will be a.major coaching blunder.

If they not 90 percent or better I wanna see Ambles and Fox...and ideally Rose for the soldier...that be a damn solid 46

Rose and McRae, I'm neither goes, I'm assuming. 

18 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Looks like the weather will be not to bad for the middle of November in Southern Ontario.

Most of the week was between +10 and +15, but it's cooling off for tomorrow.... not horrible, but comparable to the prairies right now....

Sun, 19 Nov Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 6. UV index 1 or low.
Night Clear. Low minus 5.

Just now, Super Duper Negatron said:

I really wish we were healthy. I don't want to go all off-season pondering what might have been.

1 more day!

we're "healthy enough" (more than enough) to win this game. Anything can happen..... Any Given Sunday and all that........ but the injuries aren't an excuse. We have enough talent in all 3 phases, even with the projected injuries, to beat this Montreal team. This is not the 2009 Montreal Alouettes we're facing...