Week of BC Lions at Winnipeg - Western Final Edition

Nolby

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

O'Shea's got Campbell right where he wants him. Today he'll have ZC and BO in civvies saying he's hopeful they'll be ready come game day. 

much like the fans I doubt Cambell gives an eff what Osh says as most times it's just a bunch of crap lol

I see the forecast changed a little for Saturday. A daytime high of -3 now with a sun and cloud mix. By game time she'll be a wee bit chilly. Especially as the sun sets. Bundle up fellas... Will be a fun one. Last I heard we were about 1500 from a sellout....

Just now, Noeller said:

I see the forecast changed a little for Saturday. A daytime high of -3 now with a sun and cloud mix. By game time she'll be a wee bit chilly. Especially as the sun sets. Bundle up fellas... Will be a fun one. Last I heard we were about 1500 from a sellout....

I'm still seeing hi of 1 and BAC of 0.08%. 

At kickoff. 

1 hour ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Bisons made Jomboy. 

I love his videos. 

2 hours ago, Booch said:

much like the fans I doubt Cambell gives an eff what Osh says as most times it's just a bunch of crap lol

Most coaches wouldn’t. But that guys ego definitely doesn’t care. 

The clappers are cool for the kids I guess.... But I like to think we're just naturally an insanely loud crowd that we don't need artificial enhancements. Having said that, there are a lot of cowbells and horns, so I suppose this isn't much different. Whatever it takes to make the barn absolutely deafening on Saturday. Let's ******* GOOOOOOO......

44 minutes ago, JCon said:

At kickoff. 

Environment Canada page (always trust the Canadian government..................) says -3 but that BAC is definitely a minimum..... Ell. Eff. Gee.

46 minutes ago, JCon said:

At kickoff. 

Me and my girl are doing a sober November, we just had so much going on at the tail end of the summer, that I committed to do this with her, we have our tickets to the western finals, and the idea of being In the cold, sober isn’t too appealing to me! Oh well.. the things you do for love!

4 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Me and my girl are doing a sober November, we just had so much going on at the tail end of the summer, that I committed to do this with her, we have our tickets to the western finals, and the idea of being In the cold, sober isn’t too appealing to me! Oh well.. the things you do for love!

36EsD7.gif

4 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Sounds like a keeper, AP! A keep-her-away from Bomber games. ;) 

Hopefully, the Bombers will make you forget all about being cold and sober. 

Go Bombers go!

None of the guys practicing need the reps. I don't know who will or won't be out there Saturday, but I have full confidence in any vet to play at a high level without taking physical reps during the week.

Just now, Super Duper Negatron said:

I thought that the second the boot went on.

In fairness you thought the whole team was doomed from the start of existence....

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

The clappers are cool for the kids I guess.... But I like to think we're just naturally an insanely loud crowd that we don't need artificial enhancements. Having said that, there are a lot of cowbells and horns, so I suppose this isn't much different. Whatever it takes to make the barn absolutely deafening on Saturday. Let's ******* GOOOOOOO......

Environment Canada page (always trust the Canadian government..................) says -3 but that BAC is definitely a minimum..... Ell. Eff. Gee.

As someone who is heavily reliant on weather forecasts because I am a fair weather fisherman and travel distance to do so at least once a week in the summer..lol...I never use EC to plan my week. Accuweather I find to be the most reliable outside of 3 days and then Environment Canada becomes the most accurate about 2 days out in my experience. 

Edited by GCn20