CFL Award Nominee Finalists

bluto

48 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Especially with our propensity for giving up huge yards on kick covers and Zach's brain farts turning the ball over....

I would love nothing more than to get into an offensive shootout if we have to play TO. We win that 98 times out of a 100.

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Yeah Argo teams and defense are far bigger worries than their offense.

This gets a bit of a 'yes but'.

When we take care of business at the WF and if TO makes it thru, I'm hoping we can control the line of scrimmage limiting AJO's production so play action means nothing for them.

On 2023-11-02 at 10:37 AM, bigg jay said:

4 TD's from punt returns & 6 from interceptions.  The Bombers only had 3 that didn't come from the offence (1 punt return, 1 interception & one fumble recovery).

it's too bad I can specifically remember our three non-offense touchdowns... Grant vs Sask, Houston vs Cgy, and Biggie vs Edm... would prefer to have so many, I can't possibly remember them all 

18 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Holm over Nichols?

won't somebody please think of the knockdowns!!

1 hour ago, bearpants said:

it's too bad I can specifically remember our three non-offense touchdowns... Grant vs Sask, Houston vs Cgy, and Biggie vs Edm... would prefer to have so many, I can't possibly remember them all 

won't somebody please think of the knockdowns!!

I think Nichols had more...he did at one point...not to poo poo on all hour Holm luvin but no way he should be ahead of Nichols considering his physicality and ability to run stuff better and tackle.

The dense media in Canada just ran and slurped up Osh's early in the season quick feet yip yappin

so FWIW, both Dave Naylor and Marshall Ferguson have publicly said Brady O should win the MOP over Chad Kelly. Not sure if that means anything, but it's interesting that there is some national media sentiment in Brady's favour, which is surprising to me.... maybe there's a chance they actually get this right?