Bombers at Lions- very early talk

Nolby

4ad0128b-cae6-4092-8648-1cdd98bbc96f.png

LAST CHANCE TO GET YOUR TICKETS FOR THE GRAVY BOWL!!

Join Us for the Gravy Bowl on Friday, Oct 6 at 7:00PM

The Lions are in a bowl game! 

The Gravy Bowl kicks off tomorrow at 7pm on Save-On-Foods Field at BC Place!

The University of Washington Marching Band is heading north to perform pre-game and at halftime. 300+ members of the marching band will bring the noise with drums, tubas, baton twirlers, and more. It's going to feel like you're in a big bowl game and the Husky Band is going to put on a show that you won't want to miss!

Battle for First in the West

Speaking of big games, your 11-4-0 BC Lions host the 11-4-0 Winnipeg Blue Bombers in a battle for first place in the West.

A win this game would put the Leos in the driver's seat to getting a first-round bye and home field advantage in the Western Finals! 

🎟️ Kids tickets start at just $10, adult tickets start at $25.

We're also happy to announce that the Upper Bowl has been opened for this game with tickets at $25 for adults and $10 for kids.

With the University of Washington Marching Band and a HUGE game between two division rivals, the Gravy Bowl is going to be a Canadian Thanksgiving bowl game that won't want to miss!

39 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Months later and we still have the exact same problems. And I know **** about football! 

So this is where I have an issue. I also know **** about football, but my mindset is "If I don't know ****, then I must trust the people who are paid to know and have demonstrated that they do know..."

2 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

So this is the "Gravy Bowl" now.  I wonder who came up with that name?  Is it because the people of Vancouver are gravy-drinking inbreds?

Are any gravy-related activities happening this weekend? Is it poutine week again already?

Edited by MOBomberFan
Dyslexia apparently

I feel like Neufeld is arguably our MO OL for this year.... don't wanna lose him. If anyone was gonna get subbed out, it's like Gray, who I generally like but feel like he's underperforming. But who knows... it's so hard to know what's actually going on along the line. Only the coaches really know for sure. 

32 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Anyone notice that Neufeld is a GTD....? No mention of him having issues during the week. Would imagine that Eli goes in if Neuf can't start....

Not sure this is the game to test the waters but it would be good to give both Eli and Dobson a few more test runs before the end of the season, and it doesn't hurt to give Neufeld a game or two off.

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

It's really kind of funny to me how so many people have fallen off the Osh bandwagon because of perceived roster management faults. Comparing him to Maurice and saying he lost the room.... I mean, didn't last year prove that Maurice wasn't the problem? What do you think would happen of th bombers were stupid enough to jettison Osh this offseason??

I get having questions, but man it is just overboard around here most days.

We have no idea what goes on behind the scenes, and never will. Totally agree with your post.

3 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

4ad0128b-cae6-4092-8648-1cdd98bbc96f.png

LAST CHANCE TO GET YOUR TICKETS FOR THE GRAVY BOWL!!

Join Us for the Gravy Bowl on Friday, Oct 6 at 7:00PM

The Lions are in a bowl game! 

The Gravy Bowl kicks off tomorrow at 7pm on Save-On-Foods Field at BC Place!

The University of Washington Marching Band is heading north to perform pre-game and at halftime. 300+ members of the marching band will bring the noise with drums, tubas, baton twirlers, and more. It's going to feel like you're in a big bowl game and the Husky Band is going to put on a show that you won't want to miss!

Battle for First in the West

Speaking of big games, your 11-4-0 BC Lions host the 11-4-0 Winnipeg Blue Bombers in a battle for first place in the West.

A win this game would put the Leos in the driver's seat to getting a first-round bye and home field advantage in the Western Finals! 

🎟️ Kids tickets start at just $10, adult tickets start at $25.

We're also happy to announce that the Upper Bowl has been opened for this game with tickets at $25 for adults and $10 for kids.

With the University of Washington Marching Band and a HUGE game between two division rivals, the Gravy Bowl is going to be a Canadian Thanksgiving bowl game that won't want to miss!

I mean props to the Leo’s for making some hype for it. Gravy bowl is pretty funny. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Anyone notice that Neufeld is a GTD....? No mention of him having issues during the week. Would imagine that Eli goes in if Neuf can't start....

Any time a guy takes a vet day and misses a day of practice they have to go as gtd/ questionable.  I didn’t see maybe he took a vet day. 
 Last time we started Dobson when gray wasn’t able to go. I imagine they will do the same to have Eli as the back up c in case kola goes down. 

5 hours ago, Noeller said:

It's really kind of funny to me how so many people have fallen off the Osh bandwagon because of perceived roster management faults. Comparing him to Maurice and saying he lost the room.... I mean, didn't last year prove that Maurice wasn't the problem? What do you think would happen of th bombers were stupid enough to jettison Osh this offseason??

I get having questions, but man it is just overboard around here most days.

Anyone thinking Osh has lost the room and should be fired needs to put down the crack pipe for a while. Best coach in the CFL by far.

11 minutes ago, bustamente said:

I don't think that O'Shea is going anywhere in the off season but the good will towards him for the 2 Cups has taken a beating this year and going out early in the playoffs may make the voices louder. 

among a small handful of people on this board. I don't think the VAST MAJORITY of fans understand what is being complained about here or even thinks about it. They think about wins and losses, and the fact that we're number 1 in the West. It's easy to get caught up in the vacuum that is MBB, but a few angry people here does not equate to the majority of the fan base.