Grey Cup 2022 GDT

K-Shack

1 hour ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

Had transportation, easily gotten tickets, the only thing holding me back was... where the **** do I sleep? 

Yep...and once you got there it would also be how do I eat a couple times a day without spending 4 hours a day in line for a crap restaurant. In 2013 I gave up and lived off a menu of 7Eleven hot dogs so that I could avoid it. Just a crying shame that the hotels out there chose to ruin another Regina Grey Cup, they did it in 2013 when they let that bus guy book every room in the city and scalp them. They cried foul over that and then turned around and turned into the scalpers themselves.,

I hope a crap load of hotels had last minute cancellations and got stuck with empty rooms because of their greed.

Edited by GCn20

1 hour ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

It's a shame really as from what I heard, it was a great time and riderville knows how to party.

I have gone to several LDCs and always had a great time, in a normally priced hotel room, with taxi and food availability. Come Grey Cup that whole city goes kaflooey and tries to cash in and it ruins the event. I have had the pleasure of attending a Grey Cup in every CFL city and Regina is the only place this happens....and that'sTWICE now even after all the criticism they got last time.

Edited by GCn20

Just now, Geebrr said:

It actually isn’t, Migs. You’ve been saying that for a long time though.

Imagine being so insecure you have to troll at least two forums of a team you claim to dislike using multiple accounts that continually get banned over multiple years.

Regina doesn't even compare to Saskatoon.

2 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Imagine being so insecure you have to troll at least two forums of a team you claim to dislike using multiple accounts that continually get banned over multiple years.

Regina doesn't even compare to Saskatoon.

Saskatoon is actually a decent little city. 

I don’t want to visit it, but as far as cities in Sask go, it is much nicer. 

5 hours ago, PrairieCFL said:

Agree to disagree, but it was a good good crowd. IG West? lol, not anymore - the Bomber curse of Mosaic just ended. 

Nope, it was just another loss for the home team at Mosaic, you should be used to that by now.  Things will go back to normal next season when we're back in the visitors locker room.

24 minutes ago, blue85gold said:

From the postmortem as the team cleaned out their locker sounds like Ellingson was the target on the deep INT by Prukop. What the hell was Bailey doing running his guy into the area?

That's what I said seeing the replay. Bailey needed to take his route shallower to the sidelines since it was the guy covering him that made the pick. Just one of many little errors the team made that cost them in the end.

7 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Its not even the blocked field goal that goes through my head. It is the 2nd down throw to Demski that got knocked down at the line. That is the play I will be seeing 10 years from now when I look back on this turd.

Allowing Chad ******* Kelly to run down the field untouched on a "second and forever" leading to the go ahead TD will never leave my brain. Sickened to my very core. Just typing this makes me want to cry. 

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Allowing Chad ******* Kelly to run down the field untouched on a "second and forever" leading to the go ahead TD will never leave my brain. Sickened to my very core. Just typing this makes me want to cry. 

Yup. Our D played a pretty solid game overall but to let a backup QB run up the gut for 20+ yards on 2nd down is inexcusable. For gods sakes force him to beat you with his seldom used arm. To make matters worse Kelly is known for being a bit of a runner so someone should have been keeping an eye on him. Anyone know where Bighill was on that play??

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

You know what 2 plays stand out in my mind? Ellingson drops a potential first down pass that could have kept the offense on the field and collaros just guns a short pass way too far from Oliveira on 2nd down to maybe get some positive yards... those are the plays this team usually makes and it cost em.

3 hours ago, 17to85 said:

That's what I said seeing the replay. Bailey needed to take his route shallower to the sidelines since it was the guy covering him that made the pick. Just one of many little errors the team made that cost them in the end.

Lots of mistakes made on that play from coaching onwards but at the end day, Prukop was the one with the ball who needed to read that better, tuck high and hard and run. 

5 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Lots of mistakes made on that play from coaching onwards but at the end day, Prukop was the one with the ball who needed to read that better, tuck high and hard and run. 

But if the read was one on one deep because he expected the 2nd receiver to be shorter was the throw all that bad? Put it outside the receiver who had good positioning on the db....