Grey Cup 2022 GDT

K-Shack

1 minute ago, Blueandgold said:

All season long I said our horrendous kicker would cost the grey cup. Not sure why people here kept defending Leggio. He’s absolutely horrendous. Deserves to be cut. It’s also our fault for going with such a bad player at a bad position. 

That’s not entirely on Legghio.  Terrible blocking on that FG.  Total overreaction

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Blaming the kicker when we threw 2 picks and the O did nothing all game. 

Seems silly to me 

Whole team didn't play well enough but the kickers got one jobs. And when you can't do the bare minimum on a consistant basis. Your going to shoulder blame 

2 points is the difference 

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Ppl blaming the kicker when he's kicking a 47 yarder and it's blocked is ridiculous.  Bede 3 of 6  

Argos left more points on the board than we did 

I feel like if you had the ball 6 feet off the ground going between the left tackle and the next blocker when the ball is lined up dead centre there was a 0% chance that kick was going through whether blocked or not.

But that's just me.

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I feel like if you had the ball 6 feet off the ground going between the left tackle and the next blocker when the ball is lined up dead centre there was a 0% chance that kick was going through whether blocked or not.

But that's just me.

I watched the play again in slow motion and it sure looked like it was hooking left before it even got blocked. I don’t think it had a chance of going through.