Grey Cup early chat

Nolby

12 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

I am convinced they aren't expecting Zach to be ready.

Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

It is almost like they don’t want to say one way or another. 

3 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

doesn't matter how much rider fans dislike the BB, you cant manufacture and sustain any decent amount of crowd noise unless your own team is playing.

Any Grey Cup crowds I age experienced are always relatively mute unless home team is in it. This one won’t be an exception.

20 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

doesn't matter how much rider fans dislike the BB, you cant manufacture and sustain any decent amount of crowd noise unless your own team is playing.

I bet you do hear tho actual cheering and crowd type noise...real noise as opposed to that droning sound u hear at Rider games...doesnt sound natural at all and almost manufactured...also never trails off..or revs up like a normal crowd

4 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I watched the piece with our guys and I don't see anything from them that indicates that they know Zac is not going to play. Sanchez of course is saying its serious and doom and gloom that Zac didn't practice. Matty of course says no big deal. I'm worried but thats my default as a fan.

Zach's going to play. He doesn't need to practice so they're giving the ankle some more time to heal. That's a good way to manage this injury.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

48 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Collaros will play...... fully spatted up. But Brown will be ready just in case, and I, too, believe we can win with a Brown/Prukop combo if need be. But Collaros will at least START the game, with that right foot taped to the knee.

I have no doubt collaros will play. At the same time he doesn’t need any reps this week to be ready. Getting brown all the prep possible makes sense. 
 Not only that the best thing for collaros right now is to be doing any thing physical under the watchful eye of our training staff. 
 He will get a couple shots before the game and judging by his walking off the plane be fine on game day. 

honestly I think prukop running the option offense could beat the argos too. 

I still feel he's going to start. There's not been a walking boot, and they are playing a will he, won't he game. It might end up being painful for him, but once the needle is in and adrenaline is pumping, he'll be fine. Only an idiot would let him practice this week at all. Why risk reaggrivation? I don't know why anyone would expect it today.

Edited by bludan

On 2022-11-15 at 6:26 PM, greenrider55 said:

Can you imagine being a young Argonauts receiver and having to ask Brandon Banks how to keep your composure in big games?

Look up to banks, or mbt lol. The culture of the argos is not significantly better than that of the riders last year. That team is only one bad break away from imploding and sinking it self. 

11 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Look up to banks, or mbt lol. The culture of the argos is not significantly better than that of the riders last year. That team is only one bad break away from imploding and sinking it self. 

Dinwiddie wins games in a weak division but he can't control his players. Way overrated. He'd be a 4-14 coach in the better West Division. 

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

I watched the piece with our guys and I don't see anything from them that indicates that they know Zac is not going to play. Sanchez of course is saying its serious and doom and gloom that Zac didn't practice. Matty of course says no big deal. I'm worried but thats my default as a fan.

Dirty Sanchez is a wannabe “analyst” and comes across as a guy who does not have his head screwed on straight. He can be fired and replaced with BLM any day now!

Edited by GOLD MEMBER

3 hours ago, Geebrr said:

I love that we practiced on some random field and they practiced at the Toilet Bowl. 

Not just any field. Apparently Liebel field is a premier minor football facility. Brand new turf installed this year, video screen and score board from Taylor Field. Interview I heard today suggested it would rival some of the major US high school stadiums.