Grey Cup early chat

Nolby

26 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

He's going to play but watching him walk tells us nothing. Watching him run tells us everything.

You break an ankle bending it that way, you don't sprain it. He may be uncomfortable but he's going to be fine. 

51 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Dinwiddie just said he thinks some people were disappointed in his performance in the 2007 Cup.

Really? His first start ever? I thought he gave us a chance to win. 

I was disappointed. D did everything it could to give us a chance and he had three Ints and I believe a lost fumble. First start but he was terrible.

1 minute ago, rebusrankin said:

I was disappointed. D did everything it could to give us a chance and he had three Ints and I believe a lost fumble. First start but he was terrible.

The guy I was most disappointed in was Roberts. Veteran star running back and you play that awful when you know you have a rookie in his first start... I don't blame Dinwiddie for making rookie mistakes, it happens. But guys who should step up to help him? Lot of problems there.

19 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

The guy I was most disappointed in was Roberts. Veteran star running back and you play that awful when you know you have a rookie in his first start... I don't blame Dinwiddie for making rookie mistakes, it happens. But guys who should step up to help him? Lot of problems there.

The guy I was most disappointed in was Doug Berry for not giving the back ups any real live reps during the season.    

Gotta think the Bombers are going to have a better time of it this year than last, despite last years team being better relative to the rest of the league -  I can't imagine the Ti-Cats playing a home game grey cup didn't give them a huge boost.

Rewatched the Grey Cup game and realized I forgot how close we came to losing that - especially needing a comeback and getting lucky with bad decisions by the Ti-Cat returner.  

Collaros is a baller, but it does seem like he doesn't play his best football in the playoff's - He's consistently playing at a much lower QB rating than he averages through the regular season.

Also - I just noticed where BA tore his ACL on the last play of the game... he wasn't even doing anything stupid... just ran up and gave a little hop and I guess tore it when he landed.... crazy bad luck.

Edited by BomberfanMKS

5 hours ago, Wideleft said:

I'm very confident in predicting a threepeat.  Although I've expressed concerns about a red hot gunslinger and motivated Harris, I honestly would have found Trevor Harris and William Stanback stronger adversaries.

I agree but that "any given Sunday " phrase is still there at the back of my mind. We have no business losing this game but just gotta play Bomber ball and get er done

Edited by Nolby

2 hours ago, Wideleft said:

I'm very confident in predicting a threepeat.  Although I've expressed concerns about a red hot gunslinger and motivated Harris, I honestly would have found Trevor Harris and William Stanback stronger adversaries.

Based on the Eastern final, hope MBT carries over his long ball accuracy percentage to the GC final.

During presser this morning, Andrew Harris says he believes it will be a very pro-Argos crowd, with all the Riders fans in attendance (not sure about that...) and also that while he'd still like to play next year, he is "mulling over his future" at this point...