3 stars plus hh banjo blowout for Sarah’s send off

wbbfan

50 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

What time do you intend on showing up at the stadium? Could make for a long day.

HH - The doorknob draped in a BB flag who was kicked out of the park and ride line for assaulting an older rider. Somehow he got on the next bus, but was pulled off that one for causing another disturbance. I ever there was a candidate for IPDA (drunk tank) it was this guy.

He should have his BB flag taken away and be ordered to never mention at any time both in person and virtually that he cheers for the Bombers plus make amends with Rider fan he assaulted.

Simple explanation why other fans think the Bombers haven't suffered injuries... ignorance... in reality they see Collaros, Jefferson, Bighill, Bryant, Jeffcoat playing in every game and just assume the team hasn't had any significant injuries... they don't understand how important players like Wilson, BA and Ellingson (among many others) are to this team... it doesn't bother me... let them think it's just luck or the refs (largest LOL possible)... we'll just keep heading towards a third consecutive GC in historic fashion...

Anyway... I'm not going to break the rules like some you cheaters around here giving the awards to whole position groups 😁

1) Zach Collaros... no explanation needed
2) Willie... see above
3) Hardrick... see above

HH to the onion cutter that must have been in my house somewhere during the half time presentation and the Zach Collaros post game interview with Sara Orlesky... I'd say she'll be missed but lucky for us we don't lose her :D

27 minutes ago, bearpants said:

Anyway... I'm not going to break the rules like some you cheaters around here giving the awards to whole position groups 😁

HH to the onion cutter that must have been in my house somewhere during the half time presentation and the Zach Collaros post game interview with Sara Orlesky... I'd say she'll be missed but lucky for us we don't lose her :D

It's so darn hard to stay within the rule on pics.....because we have so many damned good players😊

Sorry Sara is leaving for hockey BUT she's still in the Peg.....Maybe bring a little luck to the Jets....lord knows they need it

20 minutes ago, Stickem said:

It's so darn hard to stay within the rule on pics.....because we have so many damned good players😊

Sorry Sara is leaving for hockey BUT she's still in the Peg.....Maybe bring a little luck to the Jets....lord knows they need it

I meant "we" assuming that most of us around here are jets fans also

Edited by bearpants

gotta send out a HH to Bomber photographer Robert Reyes Ong who shot this ludicrous photo of Sheed's pylon TD. 

this is just such a great photo with everyone freeze-framed staring at the ball.  good shot of an official doing their thing too, finding the line of sight to the ball through the chaos.

More of Ong's stuff is available at https://www.instagram.com/therobong

gxguj5twy9n91.jpg

Edited by johnzo

5 hours ago, Stickem said:

She hasn't helped the Jets so far.  Not like she's new to covering them either.

7 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Next time I come in for a game, I'll let you know on here. Be great to meet up & chat for a few minutes.

we were walking to meet our Uber, and I stopped dead in my tracks..."why the **** didn't we get a picture???" Christ I'm a dummy. Again, great to finally meet ya buddy!

16 hours ago, Saidin said:

I always thought it's weird that the pylon is on the white and not in the corner on the green.  Can someone explain that to me?

The start of the white line is the plane of the goal line.  The ball doesn't have to cross into the green, it just has to cross into the white.

That being said, I'm surprised that touching the front or outside of the pylon counted as a TD as that is clearly out of bounds.  I always though the players had to touch the inside of the pylon for it to count and was surprised that Bailey's dive was counted as a score.

1 minute ago, Sard said:

The start of the white line is the plane of the goal line.  The ball doesn't have to cross into the green, it just has to cross into the white.

That being said, I'm surprised that touching the front or outside of the pylon counted as a TD as that is clearly out of bounds.  I always though the players had to touch the inside of the pylon for it to count and was surprised that Bailey's dive was counted as a score.

Yea my thoughts exactly.  I could see you touching the inside of the pylon, but the outside?!

On 2022-09-11 at 8:45 AM, 17to85 said:

How pathetic are they that they needed to play 3 downs of offense that early? 

I hate defending the riders, however considering where they were on the field, and their opponent, playing 3 down ball was the correct call. Punting wouldn't have netted them much if anything and you need to score TDs against Winnipeg, not field goals. I honestly wish more CFL coaches would play 3 down ball when they're on the opposing teams side of the field.