Back 2 Back Champs @ Saskatchewan: The LDC GDT

Noeller

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Dirty hit by Edem.

Should get tossed for that kind of crap.

TBH I'm OK with it not being a misconduct foul... unnecessary roughness for the shoulder to the head, but I don't think it looked particularly purposeful (more like he wasn't being careful enough to avoid it)

Just now, BomberfanMKS said:

TBH I'm OK with it not being a misconduct foul... unnecessary roughness for the shoulder to the head, but I don't think it looked particularly purposeful (more like he wasn't being careful enough to avoid it)

Yea hard to know intent but had to be called. Did not like how his head went backwards. Hope he’s okay. 

Just now, Bubba Zanetti said:

Yup, nothing wrong with that hit Suitor you f'ing watermelon hat wearing Rider jock sniffer. He hit a defensively receiver without the ball directly in the head. That play is called like 100% of the time. Jackass.

Absolutely. This is called a hit on a "defenceless receiver" in the NFL. Wonder why we don't have that specific penatly?

2 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Who is the owner??? Like who makes the decisions? Stern is a minority owner now. He didn't want Adams traded & Muchacho did it as soon as Stern has financial problems with the Estate of Sid Spiegel's Executor. 

I’m assuming machochia is still GM unless there’s new ownership in place and they clean house.

Maas with the inside track if that’s the case.

18 minutes ago, O2L said:

Man, I’m no Suitor fan, but no idea what you guys are going on about. He said that the hands to the face fall on Gray was BS and was commending Legghio a lot. Same with Demski. I could just as easily see inbred fans being upset with his commentary. 

Exhibit A: clear head shot from Eden that rightfully gets flagged.  Suitor: "terrible terrible call".