Back 2 Back Champs @ Saskatchewan: The LDC GDT

Noeller

Just now, johnzo said:

most of the time Suitor doesn't bug me, but that was 100% stupid.  hit to the head on a defenceless receiver, that's a penalty, don't care who does it.  Edem didn't have to come in low and out of control. 

He refuses to get the new rules through his head. He still tries to call it like it’s the 80s.

He constantly disagrees with calls against QBs, H2H shots, piling on…he just doesn’t get it.

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

He refuses to get the new rules through his head. He still tries to call it like it’s the 80s.

He constantly disagrees with calls against QBs, H2H shots, piling on…he just doesn’t get it.

Yeah we had that call made on Alexander last season in Toronto when the guy had the ball.  There's no chance that hit is legal when the ball is already dead, not caught.

5 minutes ago, Jesse said:

man you go back to watch those eighties games on youtube, I can't believe guys like John Hufnagel aren't all in wheelchairs.  Pocket QBs just getting absolutely torpedoed three steamboats after throwing, no flag.

Edited by johnzo

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

The panel goes to Hamilton with 2 teams going nowhere. They couldn't have come out to Regina for this game?? Then tomorrow be in Calgary. 

the panel is based in Toronto ... penny pinching to not fly em out west, I'd bet.

Panel is hyping the Stamps / Elks ... no Lawler for the Elks.  They are gonna get murdered by Maier.

1 minute ago, johnzo said:

the panel is based in Toronto ... penny pinching to not fly em out west, I'd bet.

Panel is hyping the Stamps / Elks ... no Lawler for the Elks.  They are gonna get murdered by Maier.

Well, that's TSN not supporting the league the way it should. But we all know that's just the way it is. Everybody out west cares about these 2 games this weekend. No one in Toronto cares & with a third stringer starting for Hamilton will they even draw 20,000? But hey, TSN will make that game the showcase of the weekend.