3 stars plus hh the juggernaut rolls on

wbbfan

1 collaros. 73% 270 yards 4 tds no picks and a first down run. 

2 Brady.  115 yards rushing 16 receiving. Great game maybe his best as a bomber.

3 demski and schoen. 7 for 69 two tds. Bunch of first downs blocks and key wrinkles back in the offense. 80 yards two tds made some tough grabs really stepping up for a rookie. 

hh baileys tip to him self and catch for a first down. 

lots of Honorable mentions cadawaller with the block break and tackle the whole ol nichols and hallets hit

Edited by wbbfan

• wbbfan changed the title to 3 stars plus hh the juggernaut rolls on
Just now, Super Duper Negatron said:

I saw him at the Assiniboia Downs Night Market last Sunday, with who I can only assume were his parents? I was geeking out to my wife. "That's Drew Wolitarsky!". 

She was more interested in the fancy soaps.

Sorry to hear about this rough patch in your marriage 

Down 5 starters, getting basically zero production from two DI spots in McRae and Harrison and we still win by a TD on the road. What a team!

Stars

1. Zach, obviously.

2. Demski, obviously. I love the versatility of where they line him up and as Sanchez said he's a problem for D's to contend with. 

3. Schoen. So talented and smart and seems so humble and coachable. I love his dialogue with Collaros after his corner route TD. 

4. Brady O. I like Augustine as a change of pace back, but Brady O has another level. 

HH. Hallett. Great knockdown and some solid hits. I'm higher on him than I am on Thompson. 

Man, I don't even know know what to say about this team anymore. As for three stars, so difficult given the many outstanding performances - but let's give it a try.

1. Zach is so cerebral. Death by a 1000 cuts type QB

2. Brady O - Let's stop looking at stat sheets and watch the actual game when it comes to evaluating his performances, shall we?

3. The hogs. 100+ yards rushing, no sacks allowed. Masterful showing.

HH - Hallett. No broken plays over the top. Gets his first career PBU (if TSN was accurate in saying so). Against an elite offence like Calgary, that was about as good as you could have hoped for from him.

1.  Zac
Yes Nathan Rourke is the CFL's shiny new toy - but this guy Zac Collaros is the top dog in the quarterback kennel.   4 TD passes, and a lot of 2nd down conversions against a good Calgary squad. 
2.  Olivera
More physical approach paid off, with 115 yards rushing.  This really takes some heat off Zac and opens up Playaction.
3.  Schoen
2 TD catches tonight.  Now has 7 TDs in 8 games.   Smart, fast and good hands.  Real find.

HH
Demski
This guy gives our O, a lot more options.  2 TD catches is a nice return from a month off....

9 hours ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Love the way Oliveria ran tonight. He ran angry. He looked like a Harris clone 

He said after the game that he has been getting told to just run “North/South” and had been trying to score a TD on every carry. 

Simple concept, but taking what is there and running hard leads to more success.

This is the guy he can be. Great to see. 

14 minutes ago, Booch said:

Wilcotts has been quietly having a real good yr...he is still learning too...he's gonna be real good...already is more than good

Teams have been getting away with mugging him a lot too. Dude can really get after the qb. 

30 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

HH to Calgary for inept clock managememt to end the half... They could've really used that field goal and burnt a timeout unnecessarily

right? Soo dumb. 

Demski.......what a mainstay this guy is.....Mr. Clutch that the opposition has no answer for

Brady O.......breakout game that was long in coming this year....he took it to them

Zack/Schoen......what a deadly qb. ....what a deadly combo....that pass and catch in the endzone was a thing of beauty