45 stars and hh bc sucks

wbbfan

11 hours ago, wbbfan said:

hh grant with the score on the first play then getting jobbed out of a second. 

If by “getting jobbed” you mean his teammate taking the TD away with a bad penalty, then I agree… disappointing result but that was definitely a hold by Clements and the correct call

11 hours ago, captaincanuck12 said:

HH - Leggs (Dustin Nielsen jinxed him)

In Nielsen’s defence… he did apologize for the jinx 😆

2 hours ago, bearpants said:

If by “getting jobbed” you mean his teammate taking the TD away with a bad penalty, then I agree… disappointing result but that was definitely a hold by Clements and the correct call

In Nielsen’s defence… he did apologize for the jinx 😆

Yeah and I don’t think it was necessary I think he scores if clements let go and didn’t grab the book. 

1. Zach Collaros - I mean, it's crazy how three games against mediocre teams can make some people think a given player is the new best QB in the CFL and forget about Zach's body of work since coming here in 2019. Best pivot in the league, and it's not close.

2. McCrae - Only 6 touches but looks like a threat every time the ball is in his hands, and apparently very capable of running routes down the field too. Perhaps an evolving X factor in our offence as the season progresses.

3. The hogs and the ground game - How sweet it was to watch our big boys pushing our running backs from behind like they use to. Also great to see the YPC stats of both Johnny and Brady.

HH - Our leadership core. Jefferson, Jeffcoat, Biggie, Collaros. A lot of chatter after Monday about how the Bombers have been winning, looking and all the jazz. All led by example last night. Hope the haters and the critics enjoy their quiet time and chalk up yesterday as a learning experience not to doubt this team. It won't always go our way, but, you can rest assured when push comes to shove, we'll be there in the end.

41 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

1. Zach Collaros - I mean, it's crazy how three games against mediocre teams can make some people think a given player is the new best QB in the CFL and forget about Zach's body of work since coming here in 2019. Best pivot in the league, and it's not close.

2. McCrae - Only 6 touches but looks like a threat every time the ball is in his hands, and apparently very capable of running routes down the field too. Perhaps an evolving X factor in our offence as the season progresses.

3. The hogs and the ground game - How sweet it was to watch our big boys pushing our running backs from behind like they use to. Also great to see the YPC stats of both Johnny and Brady.

HH - Our leadership core. Jefferson, Jeffcoat, Biggie, Collaros. A lot of chatter after Monday about how the Bombers have been winning, looking and all the jazz. All led by example last night. Hope the haters and the critics enjoy their quiet time and chalk up yesterday as a learning experience not to doubt this team. It won't always go our way, but, you can rest assured when push comes to shove, we'll be there in the end.

Really need to agree with you on McRae. He looks like he has the potential to be a weapon and star. 

#3. had a conversation last night about the push from the O line. Sounded almost word for word. Was wondering how the running game got there with ONE day of practice. What might have been a desperate update to the running scheme, resulted in a chance creation through haste. Sometimes things work out quite well. Augustine ended up being the Blue leading rusher. 

1 minute ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

HH  Chris Kolankowski- I don't have the words to say how impressed I am with this guys game. No bad snaps, no obvious blocking lapses, plus he has the best look on the line...like Jake Thomas on meth.

He’s done a great job filling in for Couture, in fact our o-line is getting better each and every single game, I actually chalked it up to our starters not getting many reps during camp and pre season, just took a little while to get back into game speed shape for the vets. 

22 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

The CFL will never allow the $1M payout. No one will win it. 

The officials know about the contest. They know 2 KO TD's is worth a million bucks to someone. So then, why would an official throw a flag just as a player is running in for that second TD??? Can't tell me the CFL doesn't have standing orders from the CFL HO &/or BOG's for the officials to not let them score. 

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

The officials know about the contest. They know 2 KO TD's is worth a million bucks to someone. So then, why would an official throw a flag just as a player is running in for that second TD??? Can't tell me the CFL doesn't have standing orders from the CFL HO &/or BOG's for the officials to not let them score. 

conspiracy-theory.gif

Of all the anti-CFL rants and conspiracy theories you have levied against the BOG, TSN, Ambrosie, etc. in recent times, this one really takes the cake. Corporate sponsor Save On Foods runs the contest and they are the ones who pay out, just like they did when Laine scored 5 goals in a game. The league HQ, BOG, and the officials have nothing to do with it. 

11 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

conspiracy-theory.gif

Of all the anti-CFL rants and conspiracy theories you have levied against the BOG, TSN, Ambrosie, etc. in recent times, this one really takes the cake. Corporate sponsor Save On Foods runs the contest and they are the ones who pay out, just like they did when Laine scored 5 goals in a game. The league HQ, BOG, and the officials have nothing to do with it. 

Buh bye.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

27 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

You aren’t the only one that believes that. I heard it last night during the game. It IS possible I suppose. 

17 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

conspiracy-theory.gif

You know there has been plenty of tampering with sponsorships. It has happened. Even McDonalds admitted to having promotions rigged.  https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/07/how-mcmillions-scam-rigged-the-mcdonalds-monopoly-game.html

Edited by Rod Black

8 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

You are t the only one that believes that. I heard it last night during the game. It IS possible I suppose. 

It sure seems odd that the second td is more than likely to be called back. People enter a contest believing everything is on the up & up. Safeway & now Save On Foods have insurance on that money if it ever has to be paid out. What would be the premium going forward if it ever had to be paid out? 

Edited by SpeedFlex27