A Thank You and Shout Out...

66 Chevelle

I just wanted to take a moment to say 'thank you' to Rich and all of the members of MBB for allowing us interlopers a place to come and talk about our Bombers since TEP being down.  For us avid Bomber fans, the TEP couldn't have went down at a worse time, during playoffs...  it was/is nice to have a place to come to and share our thoughts and participate in the conversation without being made to feel un-welcomed or reminded that we are merely quests at someone else's house..

Hopefully we've reciprocated the hospitality by adding to the conversation and  provided additional insight to the going on's within the game and the Bombers in general... hopefully we will continue to do so once the TEP is back up, if it's back up...

So again, thanks you to MBB, Rich, and the MBB members for accepting us and allowing us to continue to be part of the conversation, much appreciated!

1 hour ago, 66 Chevelle said:

I just wanted to take a moment to say 'thank you' to Rich and all of the members of MBB for allowing us interlopers a place to come and talk about our Bombers since TEP being down.  For us avid Bomber fans, the TEP couldn't have went down at a worse time, during playoffs...  it was/is nice to have a place to come to and share our thoughts and participate in the conversation without being made to feel un-welcomed or reminded that we are merely quests at someone else's house..

Hopefully we've reciprocated the hospitality by adding to the conversation and  provided additional insight to the going on's within the game and the Bombers in general... hopefully we will continue to do so once the TEP is back up, if it's back up...

So again, thanks you to MBB, Rich, and the MBB members for accepting us and allowing us to continue to be part of the conversation, much appreciated!

It's really nice to see all the new/old faces on this board- I've been really happy to read everyone's posts and contributions.

4 hours ago, Jesse said:

Absolutely. I don't know what I would've done if this place didn't exist.

Reddit is my only other place and it's not all that active.

I tried Reddit as well... wasn't my cup of tea as... I was actually surprised as to the limited activity in the CFL sub... mostly it was just posting of links to articles...

Great thread - I am appreciative as well as I had no idea what happened to the other one where I've been for years.  And who knows if it's coming back.

It is awesome to find another forum for our beloved Blue.  So far this has been really cool to read, I only discovered it yesterday and have a day job so forgive me if I'm not fully up to speed but loving it here so far.

also cool to see some old familiar names here.  

Again, thank you for the warm acceptance of all us folks that have been left homeless for the last while.

8 hours ago, Brandon said:

In fairness they at least provide awesome streams for every sporting event. 

Really???  Do you actually use these streams?  For most CFL games no game links are ever posted, Reddit as a good source for CFL streams  is a myth that's been perpetuated for years by people who never use streams.

5 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Really???  Do you actually use these streams?  For most CFL games no game links are ever posted, Reddit as a good source for CFL streams  is a myth that's been perpetuated for years by people who never use streams.

I said sporting events,   boxing,  ufc (which is now on discord)  ,  NHL and NFL  have wicked good streams.      

I haven't had the need to use it for the CFL this season,  last year I found streams that worked flawlessly. 

10 hours ago, Brandon said:

I said sporting events,   boxing,  ufc (which is now on discord)  ,  NHL and NFL  have wicked good streams.      

I haven't had the need to use it for the CFL this season,  last year I found streams that worked flawlessly. 

Same.  Can't speak to this season but needed to stream a game last season and had no problems finding a HD feed on reddit.

11 hours ago, Mark F said:

Got TSN direct to watch cfl, sometimes the reddit streams are better, ie less lags.

And due to some area rules , zero hockey games on tsn direct are available to me.

that is not good service.

I got TSN direct for the last 2 months of the season. It's bad. Lags. Stops. Poor quality. The new TSN app that just came out doesn't work on my Android box. I back dated it to watch the game 2 weeks ago. Last week it auto updated to the new version. I re-installed the old version, which says there is a new version and won't play anything until I update. When I do, the new version doesn't play. TSN doesn't even acknowledge the error reports.

I had to run the new app on my phone and chromecast it to be able to watch the game.

IPTV gives me better quality and less lag for less money.

I used Reddit streams a few times this year. They're OK, but not very good quality.

12 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

I got TSN direct for the last 2 months of the season. It's bad. Lags. Stops. Poor quality. The new TSN app that just came out doesn't work on my Android box. I back dated it to watch the game 2 weeks ago. Last week it auto updated to the new version. I re-installed the old version, which says there is a new version and won't play anything until I update. When I do, the new version doesn't play. TSN doesn't even acknowledge the error reports.

I had to run the new app on my phone and chromecast it to be able to watch the game.

IPTV gives me better quality and less lag for less money.

I used Reddit streams a few times this year. They're OK, but not very good quality.

That's disheartening. I am a week away from cancelling cable and was hoping to replace it with a blend of DAZN and TSN Direct. 

8 minutes ago, JCon said:

That's disheartening. I am a week away from cancelling cable and was hoping to replace it with a blend of DAZN and TSN Direct. 

I have DAZN for the first time this year and it's life-changing for NFL. No more having to find streams and hook up my laptop to my TV to see my Panthers play.

If they find a way to get the license for CFL and NHL I would lose my mind with happiness.

8 minutes ago, JCon said:

DAZN is awful. I'd definitely look into IPTV instead. Good bang for your buck and its sports feeds are pretty good quality and covers all the big leagues.