WF - Bombers @ Riders

JCon

If fajardo has even less arm strength with that injury it'll be ugly cause the guy has a weak assed arm to start with. The way the bombers secondary played today the only thing to worry about against the riders is turn overs.

They did nothing offensively against Winnipeg all year, the games they won were on gift turnovers.

Won’t affect his running it’s throwing it down field that will be impacted. I just don’t see him being 100% by a Sunday. Usually when guys in MLB get these injuries a mild case is a couple weeks on IR even then if they rush back it gets reinjured often. He is going have limit core strength to get the ball out with any authority. http://m.mlb.com/glossary/injuries/oblique-strain

We are peaking at right time..and regardless of if Fartado is hurt or not. He hasnt really did squat against us this yr..or any good defence for that matter..this cgy game was gonna be our toughest portion of the playoffs

I wouldn't be surprised to see a similar type large margin of victory against the riders

3 hours ago, Zontar said:

Priders, too busy trying to get Fajardo elected MOP,  never reckoned this scenario. Doubt crept in last night and you can smell it.

This is Saskatchewan, so what you smell is not doubt. Outdoor plumbing (when Saskatchewanites actually use it) is more likely the source.

Mosaic will definitely give the Riders more than home field gave the stamps. But like I said in another thread, I felt like Calgary was more our equal than Sask was this year.

They squeaked out victories at home, one without our star running back on a last second FG. We crushed them at home.

Our 2 QB system again could be the difference in the game. If Fajardo is anything less than 100 percent I don't see how they can make a dent in our defense.

Truthfully we could..and should have won all 3 against the riders..and were missing key peices in some regard in all games (Harris..Nichols..Alexander.) and played them basically when we were in our funk.

We now have legit QB play to worry about coupled with our triple headed running threat..solidified the backend with Taylor and Maston and replaced Hecht with Alexander and are basically healthy..I see no reason we lose other than the divine intervention of some piss poor one sided referreing..