Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
M.O.A.B.

Darian Durant Retires

So Ross and Streveler promoted to 2 and 3 respectively. Maybe Nelson will get another call. 

I don't see any free-agent vet QB other than Drew Tate - and this guy doesn't live and breathe football. 

On the positive side, we may have gain some cap space. 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Would’ve been nice to have a veteran but I’m more upset that he was such a clown about this than I am that he’s not going to be on our roster.

That's how I feel too. No mention of any team other than the Riders. I'd say he's doing a moderately successful job of stroking Rider fans'...um...egos. Yeah, let's say egos. 

This is funny but I was just thinking the other day when I read the 'battles to watch in camp' string of posts that I wouldn't be surprised to see Durant get beat out and that he might not be the #2 (or, better put, deserve to be the #2).  Shitty timing on the whole thing and leaves a bit of a hole on the roster now.

yeah,...his timing is pretty odd, and sure he knew a inkling of this months ago...so kind of a greasy move...but typical of anything associated with a Rider hahaha

Luckily Ross has some game experience..and truth be told..this allows Strveler to really showcase what he has...and may be the break both he..and the Bombers needed to develop a new young up and comer