Training Camp 2018

46 minutes ago, Dirty30 said:

I’d rather see the Bombers sign Drew Tate out of retirement than trade away any assets for someone else’s back up. There isn’t a back up on any of the other teams that is far and away better than anything the club already has. Why give away a pick or player for a qb that may end up being the third stringer here. The rest of the Offence needs to step up.

Why? So when he gets hurt Streveler plays? Why not give the kid a chance. Hes proven about as much as any backup in the league minus glenn. 

Pre workout supplement...a protein supplement ...branch chain amino acids (bcaa)

Basically just post and pre workout supplementation to maximize training..I use a couple of them

Rivalus being the brand

Edited by Booch

5 minutes ago, Floyd said:

So...  has Nichols injury been confirmed or are we at six pages of panic and fantasy trades just on spec?

No confirmation. Wyman tweeted that the club's initial fear was ACL but that's not a diagnosis or a confirmation imo. Oh wait, old GB is on the other site John Hodgeing it and saying the initial diagnosis is acl.

Edited by rebusrankin

3 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

No confirmation. Wyman tweeted that the club's initial fear was ACL but that's not a diagnosis or a confirmation imo. Oh wait, old GB is on the other site John Hodgeing it and saying the initial diagnosis is acl.

Fk sakes.

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Jones won't help us. We need Adams. But the Ti Cats will make us pay. 

Bridge is better than Adams...

And Ekakitie and a 1st is the definition of 'Jones not helping us'...  Bridge would have been cut until Nichols was injured

The curse lives on 😩

Someone has to find that Rider pride flag in the stadium and jackhammer  that thing out and burn it along with a sacrificial virgin.  I cant think of the last time I was so excited to the start of the season.  Now it's gone up in smoke.  Which is what i might need to do in order to get thru this season.  :659_smoking:

30 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Streveler - #1

Trade Ekakitie and our 1st for Bridge - #2

Ross - #3

In that order...

The ONLY upside is that Durant now realizes that he would have been a Day 1 starter...

You may have forgotten, but you are the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. The Riders will NOT trade you their No. 2 QB for anything you have. Full stop. If they did and Collaros goes down or poops the bed then they have just put themselves in the same position that you're in now. That's dumb. 

3 minutes ago, lyin' guy said:

You may have forgotten, but you are the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. The Riders will NOT trade you their No. 2 QB for anything you have. Full stop. If they did and Collaros goes down or poops the bed then they have just put themselves in the same position that you're in now. That's dumb. 

If they have to rely on bridge they're done anyway. Honestly if Walters loses his brain and offers a first round pick Jones would be an idiot to not take it and run even if he does end up wasting it anyway.

Question... has Vernon Adams actually done ANY thing in this league? Not trying to be rude I’m just unaware ..

I remember him being highly touted and then bouncing around to a number of teams. 

Why would he help the bombers ?