Bringing the Riders back to earth and their fans back to reality ...

IC Khari

25 minutes ago, szaroz71 said:

So to be clear, you get upset when people of other fan bases come on here and troll, and yet when someone from another fan base comes here and actually talks about football, you still feel the need to try and degrade? I talked about the fact your team was riding high on a 5 game win streak, and were playing good ball. I mentioned QB's and defense and how home field may be an advantage. I get this is your house and I'm a guest here, but I don't troll on your board.  Sorry if my post wasn't filled with stat's that were cut and pasted from another website, I just thought this was a forum that people could talk football on.

For the record, some of us had no issue with your post at all.

27 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:
2 hours ago, WBBFanWest said:

2013 was frustrating..... Having said that, I still went into every game expecting (hoping) for a win.

hour ago, WBBFanWest said:

Can you point out where I or anyone else said, "without any thought"?

Awww c'mon- that's pretty knitpicky man- could easily be read as "Expecting" (but realistically hoping).  You're grasping man- c'mon, let us be unified these next two weeks.

1 hour ago, szaroz71 said:

So to be clear, you get upset when people of other fan bases come on here and troll, and yet when someone from another fan base comes here and actually talks about football, you still feel the need to try and degrade? I talked about the fact your team was riding high on a 5 game win streak, and were playing good ball. I mentioned QB's and defense and how home field may be an advantage. I get this is your house and I'm a guest here, but I don't troll on your board.  Sorry if my post wasn't filled with stat's that were cut and pasted from another website, I just thought this was a forum that people could talk football on.

Oooo....owwwww. I don't see you being degraded. You'll get use to this site as a poster. 

But some folks don't like ssk fans because of their reputation and poor behaviour. You can understand that, I'd think, right! 

Now look at your symbol thingy. Are the ssk rider guys the grey cup champs? Do you whallop a hornets nest with a stick?  

Edited by Rod Black

1 hour ago, Rod Black said:

Oooo....owwwww. I don't see you being degraded. You'll get use to this site as a poster. 

But some folks don't like ssk fans because of their reputation and poor behaviour. You can understand that, I'd think, right! 

Now look at your symbol thingy. Are the ssk rider guys the grey cup champs? Do you whallop a hornets nest with a stick?  

No they're not the Grey Cup Champs anymore. Now look at your name.  Are you really Rod Black? :unsure: I don't really wallop the nest... just poke it a bit.

12 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

You wanted to start mixing it up and then complain about being degraded. 

Alright, good point. I guess being the visitor on this site I need to figure out the line between trolling and good old fashioned jabbing.  Like I said, I'm not here to troll, too old for that crap. Just seeing how we have our back to back games coming up, thought it may be a good time to jump in. 

Edited by szaroz71

1 minute ago, szaroz71 said:

Alright, good point. I guess being the visitor on this site I need to figure out the line between trolling and good old fashioned jabbing.  Like I said, I'm not here to troll, too old for that crap. Just seeing how we have our back to back games coming up, may be a good time to jump in. 

Call Nichols a ham and egger.  That's the easiest way to fit in round here.

Just now, TBURGESS said:

You said you expected to win every game in 2013. That's the definition of not thinking about the outcome.

Reading comprehension for the win!  I said that I went into EACH GAME expecting to win.  Not win every game or make the playoffs.  Just the next game.  Ya, I knew that we might not, maybe even probably wouldn't but there was hope that we'd pull THIS ONE off.  I make no apologies for being a "glass half full" guy, just like you'll make no apologies for being a "cracked glass half empty but what's left isn't fit for human consumption" type of guy.  

12 minutes ago, szaroz71 said:

Alright, good point. I guess being the visitor on this site I need to figure out the line between trolling and good old fashioned jabbing.  Like I said, I'm not here to troll, too old for that crap. Just seeing how we have our back to back games coming up, thought it may be a good time to jump in. 

best way to fit in is to not act like a rider fan. 

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

IMG_0664.jpg     GET OUT OF MY WAY!

Forgot to put the 33 on there as the designation for Andrew Harris.

Meantime, one matchup I'm looking forward to is Chris Randle on Duron Carter, at least that's what I'd do if I was MOS, have him shadow DC and make sure every throw his way is contested.