Bringing the Riders back to earth and their fans back to reality ...

IC Khari

27 minutes ago, Ripper said:

The riders are going to win next week, book it. The question is, can you regroup and win at home? That will be the turning point game of your season.  

Not sure if it'll be a turning point but the next two are big games. A split would put us a 8-3, tie breaker over you guys and in a solid place in the playoff race. I agree the LDC will be tough. Can the Riders keep generating turnovers the way they have the past two? I believe they have 11 in the past two games after generating 5 in their first six games. Does Glenn continue to play well or does he have a Bad Kevin game?

15 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

Soooo, you don't understand the term "book it". because it comes from the gambling world  Ok, maybe don't use that expression.  Instead try this: "I'm extremely confident that if Glenn doesn't start to feel the collar begin to tighten and if the Bombers play one of their worst games of the season, we might fluke out a win"

Fluking out wins is what you have been doing. Our wins have been a bit more decisive. 

Bc and edmonton did two things the same...didnt stick to the run and refused to check it down. Bombers excell at both.

If the Poop starts in both games Im predicting a sweep. If not, we split. I honestly think hes that important to the defence. Need to get into glenns face early and often.

Riders took advantage of bad play by both teams. Bc isnt as good as tsn wants them to be and edmonton has started to feel the reality of the injuries.

1 minute ago, Ripper said:

Fluking out wins is what you have been doing. Our wins have been a bit more decisive. 

So how many extra points in the standings did your "decisive" victories get you.  Last time I looked it's 2 points for a win regardless of the score.  We've been finding ways to win, you've been praying for teams to play the worst game of the year.  Good luck with that moving forward.

2 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

So how many extra points in the standings did your "decisive" victories get you.  Last time I looked it's 2 points for a win regardless of the score.  We've been finding ways to win, you've been praying for teams to play the worst game of the year.  Good luck with that moving forward.

Hollins drops a game winning pick 6 in the last minute of game. Durant hands it over it true Darian fashion in OT. Bombers praying for other teams to make mistakes too. Any good team will make others pay for their mistakes

4 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

You dont fluke 5 wins in a row. I dont care what league you're in. Dont be a ****.

The wins by ssk have been against an over confident bc team and a edmonton team that is basically a practice squad.

Lets look at the big winning streak. Lucky wins against a bad montreal team. winless Ottawa, pulled that one out of the fire. Beat Hamilton, who hasn't. Beat the same practice squad eskimo's, in your stadium with a way worse roster than the one we pounded in their stadium last night.  Respect is what you will get when you beat the western teams.  

13 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Lets look at the big winning streak. Lucky wins against a bad montreal team. winless Ottawa, pulled that one out of the fire. Beat Hamilton, who hasn't. Beat the same practice squad eskimo's, in your stadium with a way worse roster than the one we pounded in their stadium last night.  Respect is what you will get when you beat the western teams.  

The bombers have beaten the same amount of western teams as the riders you dip ****.

Respect? Bombers dont give a **** about your respect. They'll be running that respect down your throat in about a week. Enjoy your 2 games. You have 1 win left on the season. 

Now get off your sister and go start your tracker.

Edited by Bigblue204

4 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Let's analyze your post in a similar way. I'll take wins against Montreal over losing to them like some teams...not naming any names.  They're also , in my opinion, not a bad team, one blowout loss aside. Ottawa wasn't winless. Not great, but your statement is still untrue. Hamilton is terrible, I'll give you that. Calling the Esk roster from last week "way worse" is a stretch and you know it. 

3 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

The bombers have beaten the same amount of western teams as the riders you dip ****.

Respect? Bombers dont give a **** about your respect. They'll be running that respect down your throat in about a week. Enjoy your 2 games. You have 1 win left on the season. 

No get off your sister and go start your tracker.

Difference is I am not claiming the riders are a great team. We are finding our way and getting our feet under us now.  You guys are doing the big talking about your team, qb, rb..

3 minutes ago, Bomberfan85 said:

Let's analyze your post in a similar way. I'll take wins against Montreal over losing to them like some teams...not naming any names.  They're also , in my opinion, not a bad team, one blowout loss aside. Ottawa wasn't winless. Not great, but your statement is still untrue. Hamilton is terrible, I'll give you that. Calling the Esk roster from last week "way worse" is a stretch and you know it. 

I'm sorry, you are correct, Ottawa had a win when you played them.    

4 minutes ago, Judd said:

The top team in the league has the right to have confidence. 

Confident is exactly how we want you to be when you get here.  No need to worry about a bad team like the Riders upsetting your mystifying winning streak. 

7 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Confident is exactly how we want you to be when you get here.  No need to worry about a bad team like the Riders upsetting your mystifying winning streak. 

And no need to worry about a fluky team like the Bombers upsetting the sudden juggernaut that is the Saskatchewan Roughriders. I can practically hear the ripped off Chelsea fight song playing already. The Bombers won't be the overconfident ones. Book it. 

Edited by Bomberfan85

I hate to admit it, but the Riders might be the hottest team in the league right now. Yes we have won 5 straight but the Riders have dominated against 2 western opponents. Labour Day is set up to be a hum dinger! We need to stay with the Riders in the first half. I think a key for us will be giving Matt time in the pocket.

I've never seen a team that's lost so much in the past three years have such an ignorant, loud fan base. Congrats to getting to getting to 500. That must be quite the accomishnement after being the laughing stock of the CFL for the last couple of years. There's absolutely zero fear of us coming into Saskatchewan next week. Heck we've owned you guys in your own barn lately so stop yapping. Still last in the West, and not going anywhere with a 40 year old Kevin Glenn. I just hope you're man enough to come around here in two weeks when you're 4-6.