Bringing the Riders back to earth and their fans back to reality ...

IC Khari

Riders have been fortunate to play a sloppy Jennings and Reilly the last 2 weeks.  Nichols won't be turning the ball over like those 2 have and he still has never lost to the Riders. I don't expect blow outs but theres nothing about the riders that really worry me.  Ball control,  extend drives and execute in the red zone and we will be fine

53 minutes ago, The 3rd Scrivener said:

Essentially, the Riders played the same Edmonton team we did... and they demolished them. I wouldn't be surprised if the home team wins in Weeks 11 & 12.

Honestly we should be very happy with that result. That would all but put saskatchewan out of the running with us and that's all that matters

Edited by Judd

8 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

After the past few games as much as I hate to say it, the Riders look good. We need to win one of the next two to get the tiebreaker. If we don't the Riders would be 6-4 with the tiebreaker over us, BC and Edmonton.

The riders are going to win next week, book it. The question is, can you regroup and win at home? That will be the turning point game of your season.  

5 minutes ago, Ripper said:

The riders are going to win next week, book it. The question is, can you regroup and win at home? That will be the turning point game of your season.  

I agree that the riders win but it's not a turning point for a team with a .777 winning percentage. It has the potential for the riders to be a turning point though 

I just have faith in the fact that, when healthy, (which we mostly are), we are better than any team in the league, save for maybe Calgary. Unless we absolutely crap our pants (play like we did vs Montreal), then we should beat Sask, no problem. I have zero faith in that Rider team to do anything of relevance...

1 minute ago, Bomberfan85 said:

Here we go. Were you the guy with the "We DON'T lose on Labour Day" sign at the game last year?

We are riding high, I don't see that changing next week.  I don't guarantee anything. Its called a opinion. Am I allowed to have one?  

5 minutes ago, Ripper said:

We are riding high, I don't see that changing next week.  I don't guarantee anything. Its called a opinion. Am I allowed to have one?  

Saying "The Riders are going to win next week, book it." sure seems like a guarantee to me. Of course you're entitled to an opinion. 

16 minutes ago, Ripper said:

8 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I don't think you understand what the phrase "book it" means in this context.  I know you folks struggle with math, but I thought you sort of had English down reasonably well.

1 minute ago, WBBFanWest said:

I don't think you understand what the phrase "book it" means in this context.  I know you folks struggle with math, but I thought you sort of had English down reasonably well.

I am extremely confident that we roll over the Bombers next week.  Guarantee as in betting is something I don't do. 

1 minute ago, Ripper said:

I am extremely confident that we roll over the Bombers next week.  Guarantee as in betting is something I don't do. 

Soooo, you don't understand the term "book it". because it comes from the gambling world  Ok, maybe don't use that expression.  Instead try this: "I'm extremely confident that if Glenn doesn't start to feel the collar begin to tighten and if the Bombers play one of their worst games of the season, we might fluke out a win"